Yoon Ji-on "Becoming an Actor with Warm Warmness" (Pictorial)

Fashion magazine Arena Homme Plus has released a frank interview with a pictorial featuring the colorful charms of actor Yon Ji-on.On the 28th, Yoon Ji-on in the picture showed a free atmosphere by matching a colorful vest blur, loose black pants and leather shoes with a hairstyle swept to one side.In addition to that, I completed a natural mood picture with a unique chic expression and pose.In the meantime, Yoon Ji-on received hair and makeup and emanated the actors original aura.In the close-up picture, the flawless skin, as well as the clear features and deep eyes, attracted the admiration of the viewers.In an interview after shooting a picture, Yoon Ji-on said, I work out for two to three hours no matter what happens when I do not shoot or when I finish early.In fact, I worked out for three hours because of the photo shoot. He wrote about the difficulty of Acting Lim Ryeong-gu in MBC gilt drama tomorrow and said, Before I went to the filming, I read the original webtoon and imagined it and made the frame of Lim Ryeong-gu.After the filming began, the character was adapted a little, so it was difficult to modify the frame of Lim Ryeong-gu, which I had imagined before. He cried without hesitation when he saw the original webtoon. I cried because of the sick story of those who did not have the courage to live tomorrow.I always went to the filming with swollen eyes.  The director saw me struggling with stress, and said, Do not think too much and just make it comfortable as it is.I am doing well and doing well. I thought that it was recognized as the words of the person who chose me, and it became a driving force to be confident.When asked what kind of atmosphere he wanted to be an actor, Yon Ji-on replied, I want to feel warmth like a name.Im feeling happy every moment, and sometimes Im overwhelmed, and the overwhelming feeling makes me feel more greedy about Acting.It is also a happy thing to be able to continue the act and to be able to act with various actors.

Fashion magazine Arena Homme Plus has released a frank interview with a pictorial featuring the colorful charms of actor Yon Ji-on.

On the 28th, Yoon Ji-on in the picture showed a free atmosphere by matching a colorful vest blur, loose black pants and leather shoes with a hairstyle swept to one side. In addition to that, I completed a natural mood picture with a unique chic expression and pose.

In the meantime, Yoon Ji-on received hair and makeup and emanated the actor's original aura. In the close-up picture, the flawless skin, as well as the clear features and deep eyes, attracted the admiration of the viewers.

In an interview after shooting a picture, Yoon Ji-on said, "I work out for two to three hours no matter what happens when I do not shoot or when I finish early. In fact, I worked out for three hours because of the photo shoot. "

He wrote about the difficulty of Acting Lim Ryeong-gu in MBC gilt drama 'tomorrow' and said, "Before I went to the filming, I read the original webtoon and imagined it and made the frame of Lim Ryeong-gu. After the filming began, the Character was adapted a little, so it was difficult to modify the frame of Lim Ryeong-gu, which I had imagined before. "

He cried without hesitation when he saw the original webtoon. "I cried because of the sick story of those who did not have the courage to live tomorrow. I always went to the filming with swollen eyes. "" The director saw me struggling with stress, and said, 'Do not think too much and just make it comfortable as it is. I am doing well and doing well. "I thought that it was recognized as the words of the person who chose me, and it became a driving force to be confident."

When asked what kind of atmosphere he wanted to be an actor, Yon Ji-on replied, “I want to feel warmth like a name.” “I’m feeling happy every moment, and sometimes I’m overwhelmed, and the overwhelming feeling makes me feel more greedy about Acting. It is also a happy thing to be able to continue the act and to be able to act with various actors. "