Yang Soo Kyung, adopts his dead brother child Reveals "I'm Always Sorry as a Parent" (White Half Travel)

Singer Yang Soo Kyung has revealed the current status of her children.In the 146th episode of the TV Chosun Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel) broadcast on April 1, the eternal Diva Singer Yang Soo Kyung joined the Suncheon esophagus trip in Jeollanam-do.On this day, Huh Young-man asked about the current status of Yang Soo Kyungs three children.Yang Soo Kyung said in the past, I have one child, my brother has gone, and I have two children, and I will raise them only until I grow up (I said).I went to my mother, but if I did not, I would be confused and I would raise it (I said). The big kid cooks and the second is college and the youngest is working on the music side, Yang Soo Kyung said.I am always sorry for that, and I am sorry that I was not there when the children were hard as parents.I am grateful for being healthy, he said.
Singer Yang Soo Kyung has revealed the current status of her children.In the 146th episode of the TV Chosun Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel) broadcast on April 1, the eternal Diva Singer Yang Soo Kyung joined the Suncheon esophagus trip in Jeollanam-do.On this day, Huh Young-man asked about the current status of Yang Soo Kyungs three children.Yang Soo Kyung said in the past, I have one child, my brother has gone, and I have two children, and I will raise them only until I grow up (I said).I went to my mother, but if I did not, I would be confused and I would raise it (I said). The big kid cooks and the second is college and the youngest is working on the music side, Yang Soo Kyung said.I am always sorry for that, and I am sorry that I was not there when the children were hard as parents.I am grateful for being healthy, he said.

Singer Yang Soo Kyung has revealed the current status of her children.

In the 146th episode of the TV Chosun "Huh Young Man's Food Travel" (hereinafter referred to as "White Travel") broadcast on April 1, the eternal Diva Singer Yang Soo Kyung joined the Suncheon esophagus trip in Jeollanam-do.

On this day, Huh Young-man asked about the current status of Yang Soo Kyung's three children. Yang Soo Kyung said in the past, "I have one child, my brother has gone, and I have two children, and I will raise them only until I grow up (I said). I went to my mother, but if I did not, I would be confused and I would raise it (I said). "

"The big kid cooks and the second is college and the youngest is working on the music side," Yang Soo Kyung said. "I am always sorry for that, and I am sorry that I was not there when the children were hard as parents. I am grateful for being healthy," he said.