"TV Cultwo Show" year "The Americas and the Americas on the 29th...America than Yuju"

The year of the Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show and the Americas showed a pink pink atmosphere.The year appeared in the middle of the show corner of SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th.The main character of the TV Cultwo Show Han Zheng Love Line, the Americas, met again.The Americas introduced the TV Cultwo Show Han Zheng yearly, and one year introduced it as driving pink everywhere you go. The year is 29 days today.Im a very delicate man, he said.The TV Cultwo Show was one day four weeks ago, the American said. Did you meet in a month? The American said, I met in the middle of us.I only shake peoples minds, he said.When Yuju was out in the past, the Americas sent me a lot of talk when I saw the broadcast, Kim Tae-gyun said.This year, Han Zheng continued the love line, saying, I am more american than Yuju.

The year of the 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' and the Americas showed a pink pink atmosphere.

The year appeared in the middle of the show corner of SBS Power FM's 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th.

The main character of the TV Cultwo Show Han Zheng Love Line, the Americas, met again. The Americas introduced the TV Cultwo Show Han Zheng yearly, and one year introduced it as "driving pink everywhere you go." The year is "29 days today. “I’m a very delicate man,” he said.

“The TV Cultwo Show was one day four weeks ago,” the American said. “Did you meet in a month?” The American said, “I met in the middle of us. “I only shake people’s minds,” he said.

“When Yuju was out in the past, the Americas sent me a lot of talk when I saw the broadcast,” Kim Tae-gyun said. This year, Han Zheng continued the love line, saying, "I am more american than Yuju."