"Starting with 300,000 won, 600 million..." "Swoopa" dancer, who is a big business hit.

Dance team Rachikas golden youngest Ken Shimizu has revealed his life as a businessman.On Channel A Seomin-gapbu broadcasted on the 2nd, the story of Ken Shimizu, who became CEO of 600 million brand sales in the shoe business, was introduced.In 2021, Tim Lachika, who caused a dance craze close to syndrome, is the representative dance team of Korea that participated in the choreography of K-pop singers such as BoA, Hyo Yeon, Cheongha, Twice and Espa and created addictive point choreography.But Ken Shimizu, the teams golden youngest, had another job: the shoe business.It has been only four years since it was introduced in Korea, but it is receiving constant love calls from department stores as well as overseas.On the day of the broadcast, Ken Shimizu said, I received a lot of questions from dance students, Where do you live in Hill?But even if I did not like it, I was able to introduce my shoes to students. So I thought that if I did this, I would make it right and sell it. The initial capital was 300,000 won, and it was good. I went to Dongdaemun Market and tried on good shoes. At first, I took it with a cell phone camera.As the order volume increased, I thought I should develop various kinds of products to not disappoint customers, and I commissioned the design in earnest.

Dance team Rachika's golden youngest Ken Shimizu has revealed his life as a businessman.

On Channel A 'Seomin-gapbu' broadcasted on the 2nd, the story of Ken Shimizu, who became CEO of 600 million brand sales in the shoe business, was introduced.

In 2021, Tim Lachika, who caused a dance craze close to syndrome, is the representative dance team of Korea that participated in the choreography of K-pop singers such as BoA, Hyo Yeon, Cheongha, Twice and Espa and created addictive point choreography.

But Ken Shimizu, the team's golden youngest, had another job: the shoe business. It has been only four years since it was introduced in Korea, but it is receiving constant love calls from department stores as well as overseas.

On the day of the broadcast, Ken Shimizu said, "I received a lot of questions from dance students, 'Where do you live in Hill?' But even if I did not like it, I was able to introduce my shoes to students. So I thought that if I did this, I would make it right and sell it. "

"The initial capital was 300,000 won, and it was good. I went to Dongdaemun Market and tried on good shoes. At first, I took it with a cell phone camera. As the order volume increased, I thought I should develop various kinds of products to not disappoint customers, and I commissioned the design in earnest. "