Song Ji-hyo "Is Kim Jong-kook Going to Snap a Man?" Disclosure ('Running Man')

In Running Man, actor Song Ji-hyo disclosures an anecdote with singer Kim Jong-kook.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 24th, 600th Memorial feature was decorated.When I used to wear this dress and go abroad, my brother (Kim) did it, so do you go to pick up a man? said Song Ji-hyo.Then Yoo Jae-Suk told Kim Jong-kook, You have to decide your mind, why do you keep shaking (Song) Jihyo?Do not make the situation so that you can talk about the two.Haha said, My brother keeps making it.
In Running Man, actor Song Ji-hyo disclosures an anecdote with singer Kim Jong-kook.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 24th, 600th Memorial feature was decorated.When I used to wear this dress and go abroad, my brother (Kim) did it, so do you go to pick up a man? said Song Ji-hyo.Then Yoo Jae-Suk told Kim Jong-kook, You have to decide your mind, why do you keep shaking (Song) Jihyo?Do not make the situation so that you can talk about the two.Haha said, My brother keeps making it.

In 'Running Man', actor Song Ji-hyo Disclosures an anecdote with singer Kim Jong-kook.

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 24th, '600th Memorial' feature was decorated.

"When I used to wear this dress and go abroad, my brother (Kim) did it, so do you go to pick up a man?" said Song Ji-hyo.

Then Yoo Jae-Suk told Kim Jong-kook, "You have to decide your mind, why do you keep shaking (Song) Jihyo?"

"Do not make the situation so that you can talk about the two."

Haha said, "My brother keeps making it."