Son Dam-bi ex-husband' Marco Polo, serving a hole in a hamburger house ('Free Doctor')

Marco Polo and Hwang Hyun-min from ZAM revealed their recent status.Hwang Hyun-min introduced his daily life on tvNs Free Doctor M, which aired on 21st.Ive been in the music production and management business since the breakup of ZAM. The group I created in my early and mid-20s was Idol. I was also in charge of the management of a friend named Marco Polo. Ive been in the restaurant business because of my sisters influence, Hwang said.In 2008, he said he was working with Son Dam-bi and Marco Polo, who appeared as a virtual couple in MBC We Got Married, in a handmade burger house in Seongsu-dong, Seoul.When Marco Polo appeared one after another, he explained, Hyun-min is working with his brother. He is in charge of the hall. He makes the situation so that the kitchen can work well.They said, On weekdays, it costs between 4 million and 4.5 million won a day, and on weekends it costs between 5 million and 6.5 million won.

Marco Polo and Hwang Hyun-min from ZAM revealed their recent status. Hwang Hyun-min introduced his daily life on tvN's "Free Doctor M," which aired on 21st. "I've been in the music production and management business since the breakup of ZAM. The group I created in my early and mid-20s was 'Idol.' I was also in charge of the management of a friend named Marco Polo. I've been in the restaurant business because of my sister's influence," Hwang said. In 2008, he said he was working with Son Dam-bi and Marco Polo, who appeared as a virtual couple in MBC 'We Got Married', in a handmade burger house in Seongsu-dong, Seoul. When Marco Polo appeared one after another, he explained, "Hyun-min is working with his brother. He is in charge of the hall. He makes the situation so that the kitchen can work well." They said, "On weekdays, it costs between 4 million and 4.5 million won a day, and on weekends it costs between 5 million and 6.5 million won."