Shin Hyun-bin "Thank you for creating Midam, Friend, since I was 10 years old with my sister, Dean" (Cinetown)

Thank you to Dindin for creating Mitham, said actor Shin Hyun-bin.Shin Hyon-bin appeared as an actor Koo Kyo-hwan and guest on SBS Power FM Cinetown of Park Ha-sun broadcast on April 25th.Singer Dindin praised Shin Hyon-bin on the latest broadcast, saying, Its my sister Friend and shes very nice.Shin Hyon-bin said: Its a little sister and Friend, since elementary school, Friend since I was 10; Ive seen Dean since I was five.It was so cute when it was a real baby, she said.I have two sisters, and the youngest has hit a lot of Settai and I have a lot of age.I actually do not remember much, but thank you for creating Mitam. When asked about what Dindin was like as a child, DJ Park Ha-sun replied, I was cute from a young age, I was a lot of Settai, but I did not hate it.Shin Hyon-bin praised her for being on good terms even though shes Friends brother.Meanwhile, Shin Hyon-bin and Koo Kyo-hwan will appear in the first tibing original drama Freak on April 29th./ Jung Yu-jin

"Thank you to Dindin for creating Mitham," said actor Shin Hyun-bin.

Shin Hyon-bin appeared as an actor Koo Kyo-hwan and guest on SBS Power FM 'Cinetown of Park Ha-sun' broadcast on April 25th.

Singer Dindin praised Shin Hyon-bin on the latest broadcast, saying, 'It's my sister Friend and she's very nice.'

Shin Hyon-bin said: "It's a little sister and Friend, since elementary school, Friend since I was 10; I've seen Dean since I was five. "It was so cute when it was a real baby," she said.

"I have two sisters, and the youngest has hit a lot of Settai and I have a lot of age. I actually do not remember much, but thank you for creating Mitam. "

When asked about what Dindin was like as a child, DJ Park Ha-sun replied, "I was cute from a young age, I was a lot of Settai, but I did not hate it."

Shin Hyon-bin praised her for "being on good terms even though she's Friend's brother."

Meanwhile, Shin Hyon-bin and Koo Kyo-hwan will appear in the first tibing original Drama 'Freak' on April 29th.

/ Jung Yu-jin