Shin Dong-yup "Kim Jong-kook mother is sick 'My Little Old Boy' not present" Movengers worry

Kim Jong-kooks mother has been absent from recording over health on My Little Old BoyOn April 17, SBS My Little Old Boy was curious because one of the four Morbengers was not seen.MC Shin Dong-yup said, The end of the day is not my mother, but she is not a little sick. She has recovered a lot and will take her as soon as she is happy.Movengers could not hide his worried expression, and Kim Hee-chuls mother sighed with relief that she was really fortunate to hear that she had recovered a lot.Actor Kim Sang-kyung appeared as a special MC on the day; Shin Dong-yup said, Kim Sang-kyung is famous for his acting genius.I believe in the genre, and Tonyans mother said, I love Dong-yeop very much, but now I come in and sit down, and Dong-yeop dies.
Kim Jong-kooks mother has been absent from recording over health on My Little Old BoyOn April 17, SBS My Little Old Boy was curious because one of the four Morbengers was not seen.MC Shin Dong-yup said, The end of the day is not my mother, but she is not a little sick. She has recovered a lot and will take her as soon as she is happy.Movengers could not hide his worried expression, and Kim Hee-chuls mother sighed with relief that she was really fortunate to hear that she had recovered a lot.Actor Kim Sang-kyung appeared as a special MC on the day; Shin Dong-yup said, Kim Sang-kyung is famous for his acting genius.I believe in the genre, and Tonyans mother said, I love Dong-yeop very much, but now I come in and sit down, and Dong-yeop dies.

Kim Jong-kook's mother has been absent from recording over health on 'My Little Old Boy'

On April 17, SBS 'My Little Old Boy' was curious because one of the four Morbengers was not seen.

MC Shin Dong-yup said, "The end of the day is not my mother, but she is not a little sick. She has recovered a lot and will take her as soon as she is happy." Movengers could not hide his worried expression, and Kim Hee-chul's mother sighed with relief that she was "really fortunate" to hear that she had recovered a lot.

Actor Kim Sang-kyung appeared as a special MC on the day; Shin Dong-yup said, "Kim Sang-kyung is famous for his acting genius. I believe in the genre, "and Tonyan's mother said," I love Dong-yeop very much, but now I come in and sit down, and Dong-yeop dies. "