'Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, "I'm going to play with my son JiHo yesterday...I'm 13 years old."

Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned the children.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 17th, How much do you want to scratch race was held.On this day, the members enjoyed a variety of consumption at Han River, especially Yoo Jae-Suk, which attracted attention by purchasing various items with a noticeable tension.At Han River, this is a necessity, one of the fashion look, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who bought the mat.At this time, Yang Se-chan asked, But why do you need adhesives in Han River?Yoo Jae-Suk then explained, I bought it to put a toy on me.Ji Suk-jin said, You bought it after seeing me live, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, Do you know why you bought adhesives?Im trying to put a couple away, she said numbly.Ji Suk-jin told the Tension that Yoo Jae-Suks sky-spotting Why does he like Tension so much? And Do you go home and fall right down?Yoo Jae-Suk then confessed that he had a good time with his son, saying, I can not go home and rest.In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk said, JiHo is thirteen years old this year, I do not listen to it for a long time.

Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned the children.

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcast on the 17th, 'How much do you want to scratch' race was held.

On this day, the members enjoyed a variety of consumption at Han River, especially Yoo Jae-Suk, which attracted attention by purchasing various items with a noticeable Tension.

"At Han River, this is a necessity, one of the fashion look," said Yoo Jae-Suk, who bought the mat. At this time, Yang Se-chan asked, "But why do you need adhesives in Han River?"

Yoo Jae-Suk then explained, "I bought it to put a toy on me." Ji Suk-jin said, "You bought it after seeing me live," and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Do you know why you bought adhesives? I'm trying to put a couple away," she said numbly.

Ji Suk-jin told the Tension that Yoo Jae-Suk's sky-spotting "Why does he like Tension so much?" And "Do you go home and fall right down?" Yoo Jae-Suk then confessed that he had a good time with his son, saying, "I can not go home and rest."

In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "JiHo is thirteen years old this year, I do not listen to it for a long time."