'Pachinko' Noh Sang-hyun "Every When My Love Blooms I sincerely postpone"

On the 21st, Elle Korea released a picture of Noh Sang-hyun, who has also been active as a fashion model in the past, and is the back door that he finished shooting smoothly with his extraordinary digestive power and charisma.In an interview after the filming, I asked the audiences feelings of Pachinko and said, I am really excited and enjoying it. When I first monitored, I saw fresh production and sights I missed.I am eyed by the unique gaze of foreigners looking at visual beauty, music, and Korea. Noh Sang-hyun, who chose the ending scene in episode 4 as the most deeply left scene in his mind in Pachinko, which is attracting attention as a sophisticated production, said, The sequence that Solomon (Jinha Boon) who ran out of the company runs through the rain and dances like crazy in front of the bus king band is so cool.I think it is perfect flow from the scene of Yoon Jung-jungs upcoming scene in Busan sea. When asked about the secret of the back-to-back role of Pachinko, Noh Sang-hyun replied, I do not have much experience in acting, and I can feel that there is no place to feel great trust in actor Noh Sang-hyun.It seems to be the most important thing for the actor to know how long he is alive for a short time.Thats why I was really happy when director Justin told me he was a true (Honest) actor while filming Pacinko.I felt like I wanted to act honestly every When My Love Blooms with my heart, he said, expressing his confidence in acting.On the other hand, Apple TV Plus original series Pachinko Season 1, which Noh Sang-hyun is appearing, will be completed after the eighth episode released next Friday.

On the 21st, Elle Korea released a picture of Noh Sang-hyun, who has also been active as a fashion model in the past, and is the back door that he finished shooting smoothly with his extraordinary digestive power and charisma.

In an interview after the filming, I asked the audience's feelings of "Pachinko" and said, "I am really excited and enjoying it. When I first monitored, I saw fresh production and sights I missed. I am eyed by the unique gaze of foreigners looking at visual beauty, music, and Korea. "

Noh Sang-hyun, who chose the ending scene in episode 4 as the most deeply left scene in his mind in "Pachinko", which is attracting attention as a sophisticated production, said, "The sequence that Solomon (Jinha Boon) who ran out of the company runs through the rain and dances like crazy in front of the bus king band is so cool. I think it is perfect flow from the scene of Yoon Jung-jung's upcoming scene in Busan sea. "

When asked about the secret of the back-to-back role of 'Pachinko', Noh Sang-hyun replied, "I do not have much experience in acting, and I can feel that there is no place to feel great trust in actor Noh Sang-hyun. "It seems to be the most important thing for the actor to know how long he is alive for a short time. That's why I was really happy when director Justin told me he was a "true (Honest) actor" while filming "Pacinko." I felt like I wanted to act honestly every When My Love Blooms with my heart, "he said, expressing his confidence in acting.

On the other hand, Apple TV Plus original series 'Pachinko' Season 1, which Noh Sang-hyun is appearing, will be completed after the eighth episode released next Friday.