Oh Eun Young, a daughter who has been in the mix for five years, pointed out a mother like 'Iljin Sister'

The gold had hardly spoken to her mother, and since the fifth, the walls of the relationship had been stacked, simply because of puberty, or for another reason.The gold man, who had returned home from school, went into his room and looked at his cell phone. Mom and sister were preparing for dinner.The gold man who came to the kitchen on her call hesitated, noticing that she was at home, but she looked uncomfortable.The gold side went into the room with rice and ate alone, and the living room was full of laughter from mother and son, and the gold side, which was alone, was pathetic.Its been five years since hes been with his family. Why? Strange, on the other hand, he noticed.My mother did not like the gold side, so she reacted nervously.Oh Eun Young Doctorates expression became very serious.My mother explained that when I was young, I watched the video with my brother on my cell phone and ate rice, and since the sound overlaps, I have been eating alone since I avoided my seat.The gold man had only his cell phone until he closed his eyes on the day off, and he was immersed in a toxic chat, and once a man who had met him in an open chat had ordered him to run away and was in a dizzying situation.Of course, dangerous open chats such as gas lighting and online grooming should be noted, but Oh Eun Young pointed out that there is a more serious problem than the overuse of the mobile phone.He had a comfortable conversation with the teacher of the institute, who had been attending the art institute for six years, and he led the conversation with his regards and expressed his rich emotions.It was the opposite of what it was at home.The earlier detachment was also necessary to think differently: the gold side hid its hands in its sleeves and touched things; it was also very careful to open and close the retroom door.Even the faucet touched it with his elbow. He washed it so that his hands blew up many times.Oh Eun Young noted that there is room for pollution obsession, but only at home.The gold school had no difficulty touching things with its hands, but it was only sensitive to the poisonous house, a different pattern from the usual pollution obsession.There are two major reasons for obsessive-compulsive behavior at home: habitual behavior caused by the first clean mother.The second may be compulsive behavior to express unwieldy negative emotions.Mom tried her own way to restore her relationship with the gold, suggesting that she eat together with a meal in Haru, which she replied dirty? but she did not refuse.After a long time, all three of them had dinner together, and there was tension among the families around the table. When his brother left for a while, the blunt two of them ate in silence.My mother, who couldnt overcome the awkwardness, turned on the TV.She tried to talk to him to improve his relationship, but as soon as she spoke, she was angry and angry, and she was negative about the online friends of the gold.When the conversation didnt work out, he said, Why do you live here? And he cursed at the gold side without hesitation. You can do it.My mother and mother who can do that to my daughter, and my daughter who is hard, eventually avoided the place.Is Mom Misery of the Gold Side? (Oh Eun Young) (embarrassing) No, I dont hate it... (Mom)But I think I hate children. (Oh Eun Young)Oh Eun Young said, I felt like Why does my mother hate her daughter like that? And I was sad that I felt that way.Oh Eun Young criticized the mothers absolute love for her child, saying that she should come from the childs perspective and that she demanded too much because she was a mother.If the child does not feel the love of the mother, he will find a reason for himself, and then he reminds him that the child will be too hard.I want to eat with someone like that... (Gold)What is the inner heart of the gold? I told him why I touched my mother and my brothers hand when I covered my hand at home.Whenever I felt a sense of alienation and alienation, I thought of Father, and when I asked him if he wanted to say something, he began to weep.And he said, I love you a lot and I want to protect you in the next life.So did her little brother, who missed Father. When asked if he had any wish, he replied, Father is next to you.They had swallowed their longing for Father and endured their grief, though they did not usually express it, and the most missed thing was the house of your family full of warmth.I was saddened that Shin Ae-ra was doing the stories that the family should have shared together.Oh Eun Youngs golden prescription was Babyface to Babyface, a mother and daughter who had been in a state of unrest due to tangled and tangled conflicts.Haru advised me to look at my eyes and communicate for at least 20 minutes; nagging, pointing, directing, angry, and abusive language were forbidden when talking.If the conversation was not smooth, he advised me to talk with a third mediator, which meant to make a breakthrough in the conversation with the help of a person who knew the child well.The topic of conversation is good praise. The mother tried to talk with her back to her back.The calm atmosphere was awkward, but the gold side said, I love you. Then he burst into tears. Did their relationship recover? Of course, they needed a little time.Still, the gold wanted to eat alone, and my mother forced me to eat together.After a crisis, she invited Friend of the Golden Side to try again, and when the atmosphere was relaxed, she sat side by side on the swing and started talking.(Stage 2) She made a little bit of a relationship by sharing stories about the gold side and Father, episodes during her love affair, and also created and communicated her own SNS account.Weve had more time together, and after all our efforts weve made, weve come to face each other and open our hearts. (Step 3)The gold side, which had a lot of dark thoughts in the usual sense of alienation, changed through the restoration of her relationship with her mother.The gold side smiled, saying that he would think a lot of bright thoughts in the future.
The gold had hardly spoken to her mother, and since the fifth, the walls of the relationship had been stacked, simply because of puberty, or for another reason.The gold man, who had returned home from school, went into his room and looked at his cell phone. Mom and sister were preparing for dinner.The gold man who came to the kitchen on her call hesitated, noticing that she was at home, but she looked uncomfortable.The gold side went into the room with rice and ate alone, and the living room was full of laughter from mother and son, and the gold side, which was alone, was pathetic.Its been five years since hes been with his family. Why? Strange, on the other hand, he noticed.My mother did not like the gold side, so she reacted nervously.Oh Eun Young Doctorates expression became very serious.My mother explained that when I was young, I watched the video with my brother on my cell phone and ate rice, and since the sound overlaps, I have been eating alone since I avoided my seat.The gold man had only his cell phone until he closed his eyes on the day off, and he was immersed in a toxic chat, and once a man who had met him in an open chat had ordered him to run away and was in a dizzying situation.Of course, dangerous open chats such as gas lighting and online grooming should be noted, but Oh Eun Young pointed out that there is a more serious problem than the overuse of the mobile phone.He had a comfortable conversation with the teacher of the institute, who had been attending the art institute for six years, and he led the conversation with his regards and expressed his rich emotions.It was the opposite of what it was at home.The earlier detachment was also necessary to think differently: the gold side hid its hands in its sleeves and touched things; it was also very careful to open and close the retroom door.Even the faucet touched it with his elbow. He washed it so that his hands blew up many times.Oh Eun Young noted that there is room for pollution obsession, but only at home.The gold school had no difficulty touching things with its hands, but it was only sensitive to the poisonous house, a different pattern from the usual pollution obsession.There are two major reasons for obsessive-compulsive behavior at home: habitual behavior caused by the first clean mother.The second may be compulsive behavior to express unwieldy negative emotions.Mom tried her own way to restore her relationship with the gold, suggesting that she eat together with a meal in Haru, which she replied dirty? but she did not refuse.After a long time, all three of them had dinner together, and there was tension among the families around the table. When his brother left for a while, the blunt two of them ate in silence.My mother, who couldnt overcome the awkwardness, turned on the TV.She tried to talk to him to improve his relationship, but as soon as she spoke, she was angry and angry, and she was negative about the online friends of the gold.When the conversation didnt work out, he said, Why do you live here? And he cursed at the gold side without hesitation. You can do it.My mother and mother who can do that to my daughter, and my daughter who is hard, eventually avoided the place.Is Mom Misery of the Gold Side? (Oh Eun Young) (embarrassing) No, I dont hate it... (Mom)But I think I hate children. (Oh Eun Young)Oh Eun Young said, I felt like Why does my mother hate her daughter like that? And I was sad that I felt that way.Oh Eun Young criticized the mothers absolute love for her child, saying that she should come from the childs perspective and that she demanded too much because she was a mother.If the child does not feel the love of the mother, he will find a reason for himself, and then he reminds him that the child will be too hard.I want to eat with someone like that... (Gold)What is the inner heart of the gold? I told him why I touched my mother and my brothers hand when I covered my hand at home.Whenever I felt a sense of alienation and alienation, I thought of Father, and when I asked him if he wanted to say something, he began to weep.And he said, I love you a lot and I want to protect you in the next life.So did her little brother, who missed Father. When asked if he had any wish, he replied, Father is next to you.They had swallowed their longing for Father and endured their grief, though they did not usually express it, and the most missed thing was the house of your family full of warmth.I was saddened that Shin Ae-ra was doing the stories that the family should have shared together.Oh Eun Youngs golden prescription was Babyface to Babyface, a mother and daughter who had been in a state of unrest due to tangled and tangled conflicts.Haru advised me to look at my eyes and communicate for at least 20 minutes; nagging, pointing, directing, angry, and abusive language were forbidden when talking.If the conversation was not smooth, he advised me to talk with a third mediator, which meant to make a breakthrough in the conversation with the help of a person who knew the child well.The topic of conversation is good praise. The mother tried to talk with her back to her back.The calm atmosphere was awkward, but the gold side said, I love you. Then he burst into tears. Did their relationship recover? Of course, they needed a little time.Still, the gold wanted to eat alone, and my mother forced me to eat together.After a crisis, she invited Friend of the Golden Side to try again, and when the atmosphere was relaxed, she sat side by side on the swing and started talking.(Stage 2) She made a little bit of a relationship by sharing stories about the gold side and Father, episodes during her love affair, and also created and communicated her own SNS account.Weve had more time together, and after all our efforts weve made, weve come to face each other and open our hearts. (Step 3)The gold side, which had a lot of dark thoughts in the usual sense of alienation, changed through the restoration of her relationship with her mother.The gold side smiled, saying that he would think a lot of bright thoughts in the future.

The gold had hardly spoken to her mother, and since the fifth, the walls of the relationship had been stacked, simply because of puberty, or for another reason. The gold man, who had returned home from school, went into his room and looked at his cell phone. Mom and Sister were preparing for dinner. The gold man who came to the kitchen on her call hesitated, noticing that she was at home, but she looked uncomfortable.

The gold side went into the room with rice and ate alone, and the living room was full of laughter from mother and son, and the gold side, which was alone, was pathetic. It’s been five years since he’s been with his family. Why? Strange, on the other hand, he noticed. My mother did not like the gold side, so she reacted nervously.

Oh Eun Young Doctorate's expression became very serious. My mother explained that when I was young, I watched the video with my brother on my cell phone and ate rice, and since the sound overlaps, I have been eating alone since I avoided my seat. The gold man had only his cell phone until he closed his eyes on the day off, and he was immersed in a toxic chat, and once a man who had met him in an open chat had ordered him to run away and was in a dizzying situation.

Of course, dangerous open chats such as gas lighting and online grooming should be noted, but Oh Eun Young pointed out that there is a more serious problem than the overuse of the mobile phone. He had a comfortable conversation with the teacher of the institute, who had been attending the art institute for six years, and he led the conversation with his regards and expressed his rich emotions. It was the opposite of what it was at home.

The earlier detachment was also necessary to think differently: the gold side hid its hands in its sleeves and touched things; it was also very careful to open and close the retroom door. Even the faucet touched it with his elbow. He washed it so that his hands blew up many times. Oh Eun Young noted that there is room for pollution obsession, but only at home.

The gold school had no difficulty touching things with its hands, but it was only sensitive to the poisonous house, a different pattern from the usual pollution obsession. There are two major reasons for obsessive-compulsive behavior at home: habitual behavior caused by the first clean mother. The second may be compulsive behavior to express unwieldy negative emotions.

Mom tried her own way to restore her relationship with the gold, suggesting that she eat together with a meal in Haru, which she replied "dirty?" but she did not refuse. After a long time, all three of them had dinner together, and there was tension among the families around the table. When his brother left for a while, the blunt two of them ate in silence. My mother, who couldn't overcome the awkwardness, turned on the TV.

She tried to talk to him to improve his relationship, but as soon as she spoke, she was angry and angry, and she was negative about the online Friends of the gold. When the conversation didn't work out, he said, "Why do you live here?" And he cursed at the gold side without hesitation. "You can do it." My mother and mother who can do that to my daughter, and my daughter who is hard, eventually avoided the place.

"Is Mom Misery of the Gold Side?" (Oh Eun Young)

" (embarrassing) No, I don't hate it..." (Mom)

"But I think I hate children." (Oh Eun Young)

Oh Eun Young said, "I felt like "Why does my mother hate her daughter like that?" And I was sad that I felt that way. Oh Eun Young criticized the mother's absolute love for her child, saying that she should come from the child's perspective and that she demanded too much because she was a mother. If the child does not feel the love of the mother, he will find a reason for himself, and then he reminds him that the child will be too hard.

"I want to eat with someone like that..." (Gold)

What is the inner heart of the gold? I told him why I touched my mother and my brother's hand when I covered my hand at home. Whenever I felt a sense of alienation and alienation, I thought of Father, and when I asked him if he wanted to say something, he began to weep. And he said, "I love you a lot and I want to protect you in the next life."

So did her little brother, who missed Father. When asked if he had any wish, he replied, "Father is next to you." They had swallowed their longing for Father and endured their grief, though they did not usually express it, and the most missed thing was the house of your family full of warmth. I was saddened that Shin Ae-ra was doing the stories that the family should have shared together.

Oh Eun Young's golden prescription was 'Babyface to Babyface', a mother and daughter who had been in a state of unrest due to tangled and tangled conflicts. Haru advised me to look at my eyes and communicate for at least 20 minutes; nagging, pointing, directing, angry, and abusive language were forbidden when talking. If the conversation was not smooth, he advised me to talk with a third mediator, which meant to make a breakthrough in the conversation with the help of a person who knew the child well.

The topic of conversation is good praise. The mother tried to talk with her back to her back. The calm atmosphere was awkward, but the gold side said, "I love you." Then he burst into tears. Did their relationship recover? Of course, they needed a little time. Still, the gold wanted to eat alone, and my mother forced me to eat together.

After a crisis, she invited Friend of the Golden Side to try again, and when the atmosphere was relaxed, she sat side by side on the swing and started talking. (Stage 2) She made a little bit of a relationship by sharing stories about the gold side and Father, episodes during her love affair, and also created and communicated her own SNS account. We’ve had more time together, and after all our efforts we’ve made, we’ve come to face each other and open our hearts. (Step 3)

The gold side, which had a lot of dark thoughts in the usual sense of alienation, changed through the restoration of her relationship with her mother. The gold side smiled, saying that he would think a lot of bright thoughts in the future.