Océan gum (Choi Ha-min), 9-year-old boy admits sexual harassment apology "I was sick"

Rapper Océan Gum (real name Choi Ha-min) has admitted and apologized for being charged with child molestation Alleged.Choi Ha-min admitted all Alleged on the 27th by entering the group chat room with 60 fans.Choi Ha-min said, I am once again sorry that I hurt the Victims and Victims family because of my sickness.I will not do this in the future because I will receive treatment well. Earlier on the same day, the 11th Criminal Division (chief judge Roh Jong-chan) of the Jeonju District Court conducted a trial against Choi Ha-min.Choi Ha-min is alleged for violating the Special Act on the Punishment of Sexual Assault Crimes, and was reported to have claimed the Shim Sin drug at the trial.His lawyer said: Innocent Defendant was diagnosed with a severe mental disorder last June and was admitted to a mental hospital for more than 70 days.Even after going down to his hometown, he took off his clothes on the street and lay down.Innocent Defendant made an elusive statement about the reason for the crime at the time, saying, I touched my butt to eat.In light of this situation, it can be said that the crime of this case reached the state of Shim Sin. Océan Kendo also said in his final argument: I sincerely apologize once again for hurting Victims and his family.If I give you a chance to recover, I want to help society with the music I can do. The sentencing hearing for the Océan sword is scheduled to take place in early June.

Rapper Océan Gum (real name Choi Ha-min) has admitted and apologized for being charged with child molestation Alleged.

Choi Ha-min admitted all Alleged on the 27th by entering the group chat room with 60 fans.

Choi Ha-min said, "I am once again sorry that I hurt the Victims and Victims family because of my sickness. I will not do this in the future because I will receive treatment well. "

Earlier on the same day, the 11th Criminal Division (chief judge Roh Jong-chan) of the Jeonju District Court conducted a trial against Choi Ha-min. Choi Ha-min is Alleged for violating the Special Act on the Punishment of Sexual Assault Crimes, and was reported to have claimed the Shim Sin drug at the trial.

His lawyer said: "Innocent Defendant was diagnosed with a severe mental disorder last June and was admitted to a mental hospital for more than 70 days. Even after going down to his hometown, he took off his clothes on the street and lay down. Innocent Defendant made an elusive statement about the reason for the crime at the time, saying, 'I touched my butt to eat.' In light of this situation, it can be said that the crime of this case reached the state of Shim Sin. "

Océan Kendo also said in his final argument: "I sincerely apologize once again for hurting Victims and his family. If I give you a chance to recover, I want to help society with the music I can do. "

The sentencing hearing for the Océan sword is scheduled to take place in early June.