'High Rapper' Choi Ha-min, 9 years old, admits that he was Alleged to molestation. "

Choi Ha-min (Activity name Ocean Sword), a rapper from Mnet High Rapper, acknowledged and apologized for the child molestation Alleged.Choi admits that the rapper, who was accused of molesting a 9-year-old boy in a group chat room where his fans gathered on April 27, is himself, saying, I am once again truly sorry that I hurt the Victims and Victims family for my sickness.I will take care of this well in the future. On April 27, news that rapper A, a former Mnet High Rapper, was indicted for Alleged, who had some contact with the body of a 9-year-old boy at Haeundae, Busan last year.The netizens identified A as Choi Ha-min based on clues such as High School Rapper and Jeonju.In the Alleged trial of the Special Act on the Punishment of Sexual Assault Crimes, which was held at the 11th Criminal Division of Jeonju District Court on the 27th, Choi Ha-min, a lawyer, said, Innocent Defendant was diagnosed with a serious mental disorder in June last year and was hospitalized for 70 days in a mental hospital.Even after going down to his hometown, he took off his clothes on the street and lay down.Innocent Defendant made an incomprehensible statement about the reason for the crime at the time, saying, I touched my buttocks to eat it.In his final argument, Choi said, I sincerely apologize for the hurt to Victims and his family.If you give me a chance to recover, I want to help society with music. On the other hand, Choi Ha-min posted a statement saying, I wanted to transfer my Instagram account, confessing that I was suffering from my life by mentioning the health insurance premium of 3.32 million won and 17 months of the national pension payment in December 2020, but then apologized for being indiscreet after deleting the article.

Choi Ha-min (Activity name Ocean Sword), a rapper from Mnet High Rapper, acknowledged and apologized for the child molestation Alleged.

Choi admits that the rapper, who was accused of molesting a 9-year-old boy in a group chat room where his fans gathered on April 27, is himself, saying, "I am once again truly sorry that I hurt the Victims and Victims family for my sickness. I will take care of this well in the future. "

On April 27, news that rapper A, a former Mnet High Rapper, was indicted for Alleged, who had some contact with the body of a 9-year-old boy at Haeundae, Busan last year. The netizens identified A as Choi Ha-min based on clues such as High School Rapper and Jeonju.

In the Alleged trial of the Special Act on the Punishment of Sexual Assault Crimes, which was held at the 11th Criminal Division of Jeonju District Court on the 27th, Choi Ha-min, a lawyer, said, "Innocent Defendant was diagnosed with a serious mental disorder in June last year and was hospitalized for 70 days in a mental hospital. Even after going down to his hometown, he took off his clothes on the street and lay down. Innocent Defendant made an incomprehensible statement about the reason for the crime at the time, saying, "I touched my buttocks to eat it."

In his final argument, Choi said, "I sincerely apologize for the hurt to Victims and his family. If you give me a chance to recover, I want to help society with music. "

On the other hand, Choi Ha-min posted a statement saying, I wanted to transfer my Instagram account, confessing that I was suffering from my life by mentioning the health insurance premium of 3.32 million won and 17 months of the national pension payment in December 2020, but then apologized for being indiscreet after deleting the article.