"Marriage No. 4" Jennifer 8-horse Kang Ho-sun, "Any woman in 10 minutes is Temptated" (Black)

Channel A crime documentary I saw the black demonstration illuminates the perverse confidence of Jennifer 8-horse Kang Ho-sun, who has shown four consecutive marriages and constant female bias.In Black, which will be broadcast on April 8, it deals with the Kang Ho-sun incident, which shocked the Republic of Korea with the so-called Jennifer 8 incident in southwestern Gyeonggi Province.Profiler for Kwon Il-yong recalled that Kang Ho-sun was the first crime type to appear in Korean society.Kang Ho-sun, who targeted women for crime, had a considerable female bias.Having a relatively likable appearance, he had already repeated four marriages and divorces at the age of his late 30s.For Kwon Il-yong began to explain his womens power by saying, I have been married several times, but my marriage has not been normal. I divorced my first wife after five years of assault, and I met my second wife before I divorced.My second wife was raped by Kang Ho-sun in the car on the second day I met Kang Ho-sun, he said.After that, he divorced his second wife in seven months, and again married his third wife, who was 11 years younger, and married his fourth wife, who met in the same year after breaking up.He said he could temptate all women in ten minutes, said for Kwon Il-yong, who said, after the arrest, he said that he could temptate all women. The fact that he was talking about it in the investigation process after committing a murder can tell that he was already in sexual pleasure.But his female bias was not just about meeting women, but also the beginning of the tragedy of Jennifer 8.The fourth marriage of Kang Ho-sun ended in a tragic way, and we need to see why it happened, said Jang Jin, who predicted that there was something unusual about his last marriage.11 p.m. (Provide Photos) Channel A

Channel A crime documentary I saw the Black demonstration illuminates the perverse confidence of Jennifer 8-horse Kang Ho-sun, who has shown four consecutive marriages and constant female bias.

In Black, which will be broadcast on April 8, it deals with the Kang Ho-sun incident, which shocked the Republic of Korea with the so-called Jennifer 8 incident in southwestern Gyeonggi Province. Profiler for Kwon Il-yong recalled that "Kang Ho-sun was the first crime type to appear in Korean society."

Kang Ho-sun, who targeted women for crime, had a considerable female bias. Having a relatively likable appearance, he had already repeated four marriages and divorces at the age of his late 30s. for Kwon Il-yong began to explain his "women's power" by saying, "I have been married several times, but my marriage has not been normal." "I divorced my first wife after five years of assault, and I met my second wife before I divorced." "My second wife was raped by Kang Ho-sun in the car on the second day I met Kang Ho-sun," he said.

After that, he divorced his second wife in seven months, and again married his third wife, who was 11 years younger, and married his fourth wife, who met in the same year after breaking up. “He said he could temptate all women in ten minutes,” said for Kwon Il-yong, who said, “after the arrest, he said that he could temptate all women.” “The fact that he was talking about it in the investigation process after committing a murder can tell that he was already in sexual pleasure.”

But his “female bias” was not just about meeting women, but also the beginning of the tragedy of Jennifer 8. “The fourth marriage of Kang Ho-sun ended in a tragic way, and we need to see why it happened,” said Jang Jin, who predicted that there was something unusual about his last marriage. 11 p.m. (Provide Photos) Channel A