Madonna, 63, splits from her 28-year-old boyfriend for just four years...was out of control

Madonna split from her 36-year-old boyfriendThe Daily Mail reported on April 27 (local time) that Madonna, 63, had split from her boyfriend of 28 years, Alamar Jacksonick Serena Williams.Madonna and Alamar Jacksonick Serena Williams dated from 2018 after meeting as a singer and backup dancer on their 2015 tour.I went my own way in four years of devotion.Al Lamar Jacksonick Serena Williams is known to have taken her luggage out of Madonnas home, and Madonna has left a post on her Instagram hinting at a breakup.Madonna and Alamar Jacksonic Serena Williams were not reportedly split due to their age gap of 35.The two were known to have been estranged during the Corona 19 lockdown.A source said: Madonna is in a busy social life and spending time with friends and family after her breakup, shes working on a busy schedule, including new music.I loved my boyfriend a lot, but for a while, my relationship went back and forth and I decided to break up.

Madonna split from her 36-year-old boyfriend

The Daily Mail reported on April 27 (local time) that Madonna, 63, had split from her boyfriend of 28 years, ALamar Jacksonick Serena Williams.

Madonna and ALamar Jacksonick Serena Williams dated from 2018 after meeting as a singer and backup dancer on their 2015 tour. I went my own way in four years of devotion.

Al Lamar Jacksonick Serena Williams is known to have taken her luggage out of Madonna's home, and Madonna has left a post on her Instagram hinting at a breakup.

Madonna and ALamar Jacksonic Serena Williams were not reportedly split due to their age gap of 35. The two were known to have been estranged during the Corona 19 lockdown.

A source said: "Madonna is in a busy social life and spending time with friends and family after her breakup, she's working on a busy schedule, including new music. I loved my boyfriend a lot, but for a while, my relationship went back and forth and I decided to break up. "