Im Chang-jung "Surgeon White and First Kiss Heart Blows...I Hate Remarriage": First Son "Confessions (Same Bed, Different Dreams 22)

SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You are My Destiny (hereinafter You are My Destiny) Im Chang-jung The son of the West White couple was confessed with his inner feelings toward his mother, West White.According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency, the audience rating of households in the Seoul metropolitan area of SBS You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 11th, rose to 7% and the target audience rating of 2049, which is a topic and competitiveness indicator, rose to 2.4%, ranking first in the overall monthly entertainment for three consecutive weeks, and the highest audience rating per minute rose to 9.1%.The Im Chang-jung West White couple met their close friend, Hong Seo-bum, and Jo Gap-kyung. The four of them released their first kiss anecdote.The first kiss was made while eating the jjajangmyeon. Hong Seo-bum said, The jjajangmyeon at that time was the sweetest, and Cho said, It did not look dirty at that time.It was like a magnet, he said, I think I used something at that time.The first kissing place in Im Chang-jung West White is karaoke, and West White recalled the time and said, How do you not like to sing your own songs from 1 to 10 times?So, when the studio said, I wrote a kittky and It is a concert for one person, Seo Haiyan expressed affection, saying, How beautiful it is.Im Chang-jung also added, It was the moment when I almost burst my heart the most in my life.In addition, the Im Chang-jung West White couple showed a sweetness saying, I am still excited.Seo Haiyan said, In fact, it is more sweet. He revealed the love of her husband Im Chang-jung.On the other hand, the marriage of the 29th year of the marriage was laughed with the tudaktudak chemi.The two complained, We do not see each other well, Thats why we live long, and  (Hong Seo-bum) makes everyone happy and only bothers me.On the other hand, the first son, Junwoo, and the second Junsung, caught the eye by revealing their inner feelings toward their mother. The two sons first met Seo Haiyan at the age of 10 and 8 respectively.When asked about the feeling of being introduced, the second hesitated, saying, I lived with my mother when I was seven years old. I needed my mother.On the other hand, the first said, I hated it, and I promised my dad that I would not marriage, but suddenly I was a little bit upset because I marriage.However, the first time soon said, But it seems good because it marriages.Also, the two sons are just a mother and a natural being when asked Mom?I should have had a mother. He expressed his heart to I love you to his mother, West White.I dare to understand the heart of my stepmother because I am a child of a remarried family, said Seo Hayan, who learned about his two sons inner thoughts. I tried to be a friend-like mother rather than a desire to be a mother-in-law.Ahn Chang-hwan Jang Hee-jung and his wife prepared a birthday party for their best brother Kwak Dong-yeon with actor Yoon Park.The three people prepared a birthday prize for health-conscious Kwak Dong-yeon, who is alone in seaweed soup, ribs made of wheat and burdock, and chicken made of mushrooms, and also sang a birthday celebration song directly.SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny

SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You are My Destiny' (hereinafter 'You are My Destiny') Im Chang-jung The son of the West White couple was confessed with his inner feelings toward his mother, West White.

According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency, the audience rating of households in the Seoul metropolitan area of SBS You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 11th, rose to 7% and the target audience rating of 2049, which is a topic and competitiveness indicator, rose to 2.4%, ranking first in the overall monthly entertainment for three consecutive weeks, and the highest audience rating per minute rose to 9.1%.

The Im Chang-jung West White couple met their close friend, Hong Seo-bum, and Jo Gap-kyung. The four of them released their first kiss anecdote. The first kiss was made while eating the jjajangmyeon. Hong Seo-bum said, "The jjajangmyeon at that time was the sweetest," and Cho said, "It did not look dirty at that time. "It was like a magnet," he said, "I think I used something at that time."

The first kissing place in Im Chang-jung West White is karaoke, and West White recalled the time and said, "How do you not like to sing your own songs from 1 to 10 times?" So, when the studio said, "I wrote a kittky" and "It is a concert for one person," Seo Haiyan expressed affection, saying, "How beautiful it is." Im Chang-jung also added, "It was the moment when I almost burst my heart the most in my life."

In addition, the Im Chang-jung West White couple showed a sweetness saying, "I am still excited." Seo Haiyan said, "In fact, it is more sweet." He revealed the love of her husband Im Chang-jung. On the other hand, the marriage of the 29th year of the marriage was laughed with the tudaktudak chemi. The two complained, "We do not see each other well," "That's why we live long," and " (Hong Seo-bum) makes everyone happy and only bothers me."

On the other hand, the first son, Junwoo, and the second Junsung, caught the eye by revealing their inner feelings toward their mother. The two sons first met Seo Haiyan at the age of 10 and 8 respectively. When asked about the feeling of being introduced, the second hesitated, saying, "I lived with my mother when I was seven years old. I needed my mother.

On the other hand, the first said, "I hated it, and I promised my dad that I would not marriage, but suddenly I was a little bit upset because I marriage." However, the first time soon said, "But it seems good because it marriages."

Also, the two sons are "just a mother" and "a natural being" when asked "Mom?" I should have had a mother. "He expressed his heart to" I love you "to his mother, West White. “I dare to understand the heart of my stepmother because I am a child of a remarried family,” said Seo Hayan, who learned about his two sons’ inner thoughts. “I tried to be a friend-like mother rather than a desire to be a mother-in-law.”

Ahn Chang-hwan Jang Hee-jung and his wife prepared a birthday party for their best brother Kwak Dong-yeon with actor Yoon Park. The three people prepared a birthday prize for health-conscious Kwak Dong-yeon, who is alone in seaweed soup, ribs made of wheat and burdock, and chicken made of mushrooms, and also sang a birthday celebration song directly.

SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny'