Kim Jun-ho Kim Ji-min and Kim Jong-kook Pak Se-ri also devotee? "Suddenly, I'll announce my marriage" (My Little Old Boy)

In SBS My Little Old Boy, from My Little Old Boy to YG Entertainment, which has turned their sons into excitement, to Kim Jong-kooks love line, a heartbeat warning will be issued.On this day, the chief Kim Jun-ho had time to present 2022 My Little Old Boy vs. YG Entertainment at the house and 7th Unite Competition.The sons criticism was flooded when the ambitious YG Entertainment was announced, from Kim Jong-kooks plan to conquer the three most famous mountains in Korea to Lee Sang-mins survival of uninhabited people.However, among them, Kim Hee-chuls proposal for My Little Old Boy Relay Blinding was focused on the previous level of cheers.The sons appeal to their charms and have a nervous battle to have a favorable sequence, which raises the question of what will happen to the end of the relay blind date.Meanwhile, the second story of Kim Jong-kook team vs. Pak Se-ri team, which played a friendly match last week, is also revealed.After a fierce footwear confrontation, Kim Jong-kook and Pak Se-ris tit-for-tat Kemi continued, and the sons said, They are good together and I think I will suddenly announce marriage.On the other hand, in the mischievous jokes of the sisters, the two of them showed a defensive defense of the steel wall, such as storming each other.The sweet and bloody Kemi of Kim Jong-kook and Pak Se-ri, who thrilled the sons of YG Entertainments My Little Old Boy in 2022, can be seen on SBS My Little Old Boy at 9:05 pm on Sunday, 10th.SBS

In SBS My Little Old Boy, from My Little Old Boy to YG Entertainment, which has turned their sons into excitement, to Kim Jong-kook's love line, a heartbeat warning will be issued.

On this day, the chief Kim Jun-ho had time to present '2022 My Little Old Boy vs. YG Entertainment' at the house and '7th Unite Competition'.

The sons' criticism was flooded when the ambitious YG Entertainment was announced, from Kim Jong-kook's plan to conquer the three most famous mountains in Korea to Lee Sang-min's survival of uninhabited people. However, among them, Kim Hee-chul's proposal for My Little Old Boy Relay Blinding was focused on the previous level of cheers.

The sons appeal to their charms and have a nervous battle to have a favorable sequence, which raises the question of what will happen to the end of the relay blind date.

Meanwhile, the second story of Kim Jong-kook team vs. Pak Se-ri team, which played a friendly match last week, is also revealed.

After a fierce footwear confrontation, Kim Jong-kook and Pak Se-ri's tit-for-tat Kemi continued, and the sons said, "They are good together" and "I think I will suddenly announce marriage". On the other hand, in the mischievous jokes of the sisters, the two of them showed a defensive defense of the steel wall, such as storming each other.

The sweet and bloody Kemi of Kim Jong-kook and Pak Se-ri, who thrilled the sons of YG Entertainment's My Little Old Boy in 2022, can be seen on SBS 'My Little Old Boy' at 9:05 pm on Sunday, 10th.

SBS