Kim Jong-kook Pak Se-ri "I think I'm going to announce my marriage suddenly"...Sulle is a sweet salvage Kemi (My Little Old Boy)

In SBS My Little Old Boy, Kim Jong-kooks love line (?) from My Little Old Boy, which is a thrilling color of his sons, to YG Entertainment.), and a warning of heartbeat is issued.On this day, the chief Kim Jun-ho had time to present 2022 My Little Old Boy vs. YG Entertainment at the house and 7th Unity Contest.Kim Jong-kooks plan to conquer the three most famous mountains in Korea, from Lee Sang-mins Survival of the Uninhabited (?)The sons criticism was rampant when the Great YG Entertainment was announced.However, among them, Kim Hee-chuls proposal for My Little Old Boy Relay Blinding was focused on the previous level of cheers.The sons appeal to their charms and have a nervous battle to have a favorable sequence, which raises the question of what will happen to the end of the relay blind date.Meanwhile, the second story of Kim Jong-kook team vs. Pak Se-ri team, which played a friendly match last week, is also revealed.After a fierce footwear match, Kim Jong-kook and Pak Se-ris tit-for-tat Kemi continued in the backseat, and the sons said, They fit well together and I think I will suddenly announce marriage (?The two men, on the other hand, were shown to defend the steel wall by storming each other in the mischievous play of their younger siblings, and they turned the scene upside down.The sweet and bloody Kemi of Kim Jong-kook and Pak Se-ri, who thrilled the sons of YG Entertainments My Little Old Boy in 2022, can be seen on SBS My Little Old Boy at 9:05 pm on Sunday, 10th.Photo = SBS
In SBS My Little Old Boy, Kim Jong-kooks love line (?) from My Little Old Boy, which is a thrilling color of his sons, to YG Entertainment.), and a warning of heartbeat is issued.On this day, the chief Kim Jun-ho had time to present 2022 My Little Old Boy vs. YG Entertainment at the house and 7th Unity Contest.Kim Jong-kooks plan to conquer the three most famous mountains in Korea, from Lee Sang-mins Survival of the Uninhabited (?)The sons criticism was rampant when the Great YG Entertainment was announced.However, among them, Kim Hee-chuls proposal for My Little Old Boy Relay Blinding was focused on the previous level of cheers.The sons appeal to their charms and have a nervous battle to have a favorable sequence, which raises the question of what will happen to the end of the relay blind date.Meanwhile, the second story of Kim Jong-kook team vs. Pak Se-ri team, which played a friendly match last week, is also revealed.After a fierce footwear match, Kim Jong-kook and Pak Se-ris tit-for-tat Kemi continued in the backseat, and the sons said, They fit well together and I think I will suddenly announce marriage (?The two men, on the other hand, were shown to defend the steel wall by storming each other in the mischievous play of their younger siblings, and they turned the scene upside down.The sweet and bloody Kemi of Kim Jong-kook and Pak Se-ri, who thrilled the sons of YG Entertainments My Little Old Boy in 2022, can be seen on SBS My Little Old Boy at 9:05 pm on Sunday, 10th.Photo = SBS

In SBS 'My Little Old Boy', Kim Jong-kook's love line (?) from 'My Little Old Boy', which is a thrilling color of his sons, to YG Entertainment. ), and a warning of heartbeat is issued.

On this day, the chief Kim Jun-ho had time to present '2022 My Little Old Boy vs. YG Entertainment' at the house and '7th Unity Contest'. Kim Jong-kook's plan to conquer the three most famous mountains in Korea, from Lee Sang-min's Survival of the Uninhabited (?) The sons' criticism was rampant when the Great YG Entertainment was announced. However, among them, Kim Hee-chul's proposal for My Little Old Boy Relay Blinding was focused on the previous level of cheers.

The sons appeal to their charms and have a nervous battle to have a favorable sequence, which raises the question of what will happen to the end of the relay blind date.

Meanwhile, the second story of Kim Jong-kook team vs. Pak Se-ri team, which played a friendly match last week, is also revealed. After a fierce footwear match, Kim Jong-kook and Pak Se-ri's tit-for-tat Kemi continued in the backseat, and the sons said, "They fit well together" and "I think I will suddenly announce marriage" (? The two men, on the other hand, were shown to defend the steel wall by storming each other in the mischievous play of their younger siblings, and they turned the scene upside down.

The sweet and bloody Kemi of Kim Jong-kook and Pak Se-ri, who thrilled the sons of YG Entertainment's My Little Old Boy in 2022, can be seen on SBS 'My Little Old Boy' at 9:05 pm on Sunday, 10th.

Photo = SBS