Jun Hyon-moo, Lee Hye-sung's split back blast "Not on the will of marriage" (I Live Alone)

Jun Hyon-moo was bitter about the situation that he could not get married even in his mid-40s, referring indirectly to Lee Hye-sungs separation.MBC I Live Alone, which was broadcast on April 22, revealed the appearance of Kian84, which successfully completed its first exhibition.In the opening, Jun Hyon-moo pointed to weight changes for Lee Jang-woo, who appeared as a guest.After being invited to the Narae members house, my stomach grew bigger and my mouth was open, and I think I got 5kg of it after I went there, Lee Jang-woo said.When Lee Jang-woo mentioned the three-tier trim of Lee Jang-woo, who collected the topic in the last broadcast, Lee Jang-woo revealed the story of his mothers troubles because of the trim after the broadcast.Lee Jang-woo unveiled a new house that moved a month ago with a unique structure; the luggage was not cleared, so the gym was gone unlike the previous house.Lee Jang-woo, who lost 25kg in 100 days a year ago, said, I finished my diet by eliminating the exercise room.I was on the exercise equipment for an hour every day when I started working out this time last year. I dont want to see it now.Lee Jang-woo, who ate a tuna-armed Achibimbap made with a huge amount of butter mistaken for soap and tofu, trimmed four times as soon as he finished his meal.Lee Jang-woo excused himself for the increase in stomach during the gourmet, but Jun Hyon-moo pointed out that the food is getting bigger, it is the child of the food industry.Lee Jang-woo, who shared his exercise equipment with his close brother who came home, Top Model on a jar barbecue with his paws on a spacious veranda next to the second floor bedroom.After drilling the hole, he put the can with charcoal in a jar and started baking meat.Lee Jang-woo then recalled memories of Yangpyeongs power house where he lived with his parents and made Top Model to soak the house soy sauce.The performers were surprised to see Lee Jang-woo, who puts yellow, jujube, and meju in salt water.Unlike Lee Jang-woos confidence, It always was, but it was today, I seem to be cooking well, the completed paws were filled with blood, and eventually the oven was grilled with meat to save face.Kian84 stepped out as a docent for acquaintances and visitors who came to the solo exhibition for eight months.Kian84 was sweating with the sharp questions of Joo Ho Min, this last year, and Park Tae Jun, and was impressed by the gifts of elementary school alumni.When a friend asked, When are you getting married? Kian84 said, No one Im seeing now. Im going. Im 40 next year.Jun Hyon-moo and Code Kunst visited the exhibition hall after Kim Chung-jae followed by Meow and Jeon Seon-wook.Cod Kunst, who knows art well, found changes in speech and had in-depth conversations with Kian84, while Jun Hyon-moo asked, Is that more expensive?Jun Hyon-moo showed an active appearance in the souvenir corner, unlike when watching the work.In the appearance of Jun Hyo-moo, who bought a souvenir full of both hands, Park said, I thought he was a buyer of Dongdaemun.Kian84 started a back-up in the workshop with Jun Hyon-moo and Code Kunst.Jun Hyon-moo ordered Kian84s favorite seafood and various sushi, and Code Kunst took out 20-year-old ginseng wine from the gourmet.Jun Hyon-moo, who is not usually drinking well, drank ginseng for Kian84. Kian84 said, From morning, I felt like Can I do this?Id like to have this luxury, but Im not going to be able to do it, he said.Jun Hyon-moo, who started talking nonsense drunk, asked Kian84, My brother is not a long-time Ghana.Im drunk, Im not annoyed, said Jun Hyun-moo, who laughed at the sudden question, Im not annoyed, I dont want to go to Ghana.Code Kunst said, But now I have just been hurt, he indirectly mentioned the breakup between Jun Hyon-moo and Lee Hye-sung.Jun Hyon-moo told Kian84, who proposed a two-to-two meeting, I laughed at Kim Kwang-kyu and I was Kim Kwang-kyu older.I didnt know I was doing this until my mid-40s, he said, but I made him my brother, and I was that old.Marriage is not your will.
Jun Hyon-moo was bitter about the situation that he could not get married even in his mid-40s, referring indirectly to Lee Hye-sungs separation.MBC I Live Alone, which was broadcast on April 22, revealed the appearance of Kian84, which successfully completed its first exhibition.In the opening, Jun Hyon-moo pointed to weight changes for Lee Jang-woo, who appeared as a guest.After being invited to the Narae members house, my stomach grew bigger and my mouth was open, and I think I got 5kg of it after I went there, Lee Jang-woo said.When Lee Jang-woo mentioned the three-tier trim of Lee Jang-woo, who collected the topic in the last broadcast, Lee Jang-woo revealed the story of his mothers troubles because of the trim after the broadcast.Lee Jang-woo unveiled a new house that moved a month ago with a unique structure; the luggage was not cleared, so the gym was gone unlike the previous house.Lee Jang-woo, who lost 25kg in 100 days a year ago, said, I finished my diet by eliminating the exercise room.I was on the exercise equipment for an hour every day when I started working out this time last year. I dont want to see it now.Lee Jang-woo, who ate a tuna-armed Achibimbap made with a huge amount of butter mistaken for soap and tofu, trimmed four times as soon as he finished his meal.Lee Jang-woo excused himself for the increase in stomach during the gourmet, but Jun Hyon-moo pointed out that the food is getting bigger, it is the child of the food industry.Lee Jang-woo, who shared his exercise equipment with his close brother who came home, Top Model on a jar barbecue with his paws on a spacious veranda next to the second floor bedroom.After drilling the hole, he put the can with charcoal in a jar and started baking meat.Lee Jang-woo then recalled memories of Yangpyeongs power house where he lived with his parents and made Top Model to soak the house soy sauce.The performers were surprised to see Lee Jang-woo, who puts yellow, jujube, and meju in salt water.Unlike Lee Jang-woos confidence, It always was, but it was today, I seem to be cooking well, the completed paws were filled with blood, and eventually the oven was grilled with meat to save face.Kian84 stepped out as a docent for acquaintances and visitors who came to the solo exhibition for eight months.Kian84 was sweating with the sharp questions of Joo Ho Min, this last year, and Park Tae Jun, and was impressed by the gifts of elementary school alumni.When a friend asked, When are you getting married? Kian84 said, No one Im seeing now. Im going. Im 40 next year.Jun Hyon-moo and Code Kunst visited the exhibition hall after Kim Chung-jae followed by Meow and Jeon Seon-wook.Cod Kunst, who knows art well, found changes in speech and had in-depth conversations with Kian84, while Jun Hyon-moo asked, Is that more expensive?Jun Hyon-moo showed an active appearance in the souvenir corner, unlike when watching the work.In the appearance of Jun Hyo-moo, who bought a souvenir full of both hands, Park said, I thought he was a buyer of Dongdaemun.Kian84 started a back-up in the workshop with Jun Hyon-moo and Code Kunst.Jun Hyon-moo ordered Kian84s favorite seafood and various sushi, and Code Kunst took out 20-year-old ginseng wine from the gourmet.Jun Hyon-moo, who is not usually drinking well, drank ginseng for Kian84. Kian84 said, From morning, I felt like Can I do this?Id like to have this luxury, but Im not going to be able to do it, he said.Jun Hyon-moo, who started talking nonsense drunk, asked Kian84, My brother is not a long-time Ghana.Im drunk, Im not annoyed, said Jun Hyun-moo, who laughed at the sudden question, Im not annoyed, I dont want to go to Ghana.Code Kunst said, But now I have just been hurt, he indirectly mentioned the breakup between Jun Hyon-moo and Lee Hye-sung.Jun Hyon-moo told Kian84, who proposed a two-to-two meeting, I laughed at Kim Kwang-kyu and I was Kim Kwang-kyu older.I didnt know I was doing this until my mid-40s, he said, but I made him my brother, and I was that old.Marriage is not your will.
Jun Hyon-moo was bitter about the situation that he could not get married even in his mid-40s, referring indirectly to Lee Hye-sungs separation.MBC I Live Alone, which was broadcast on April 22, revealed the appearance of Kian84, which successfully completed its first exhibition.In the opening, Jun Hyon-moo pointed to weight changes for Lee Jang-woo, who appeared as a guest.After being invited to the Narae members house, my stomach grew bigger and my mouth was open, and I think I got 5kg of it after I went there, Lee Jang-woo said.When Lee Jang-woo mentioned the three-tier trim of Lee Jang-woo, who collected the topic in the last broadcast, Lee Jang-woo revealed the story of his mothers troubles because of the trim after the broadcast.Lee Jang-woo unveiled a new house that moved a month ago with a unique structure; the luggage was not cleared, so the gym was gone unlike the previous house.Lee Jang-woo, who lost 25kg in 100 days a year ago, said, I finished my diet by eliminating the exercise room.I was on the exercise equipment for an hour every day when I started working out this time last year. I dont want to see it now.Lee Jang-woo, who ate a tuna-armed Achibimbap made with a huge amount of butter mistaken for soap and tofu, trimmed four times as soon as he finished his meal.Lee Jang-woo excused himself for the increase in stomach during the gourmet, but Jun Hyon-moo pointed out that the food is getting bigger, it is the child of the food industry.Lee Jang-woo, who shared his exercise equipment with his close brother who came home, Top Model on a jar barbecue with his paws on a spacious veranda next to the second floor bedroom.After drilling the hole, he put the can with charcoal in a jar and started baking meat.Lee Jang-woo then recalled memories of Yangpyeongs power house where he lived with his parents and made Top Model to soak the house soy sauce.The performers were surprised to see Lee Jang-woo, who puts yellow, jujube, and meju in salt water.Unlike Lee Jang-woos confidence, It always was, but it was today, I seem to be cooking well, the completed paws were filled with blood, and eventually the oven was grilled with meat to save face.Kian84 stepped out as a docent for acquaintances and visitors who came to the solo exhibition for eight months.Kian84 was sweating with the sharp questions of Joo Ho Min, this last year, and Park Tae Jun, and was impressed by the gifts of elementary school alumni.When a friend asked, When are you getting married? Kian84 said, No one Im seeing now. Im going. Im 40 next year.Jun Hyon-moo and Code Kunst visited the exhibition hall after Kim Chung-jae followed by Meow and Jeon Seon-wook.Cod Kunst, who knows art well, found changes in speech and had in-depth conversations with Kian84, while Jun Hyon-moo asked, Is that more expensive?Jun Hyon-moo showed an active appearance in the souvenir corner, unlike when watching the work.In the appearance of Jun Hyo-moo, who bought a souvenir full of both hands, Park said, I thought he was a buyer of Dongdaemun.Kian84 started a back-up in the workshop with Jun Hyon-moo and Code Kunst.Jun Hyon-moo ordered Kian84s favorite seafood and various sushi, and Code Kunst took out 20-year-old ginseng wine from the gourmet.Jun Hyon-moo, who is not usually drinking well, drank ginseng for Kian84. Kian84 said, From morning, I felt like Can I do this?Id like to have this luxury, but Im not going to be able to do it, he said.Jun Hyon-moo, who started talking nonsense drunk, asked Kian84, My brother is not a long-time Ghana.Im drunk, Im not annoyed, said Jun Hyun-moo, who laughed at the sudden question, Im not annoyed, I dont want to go to Ghana.Code Kunst said, But now I have just been hurt, he indirectly mentioned the breakup between Jun Hyon-moo and Lee Hye-sung.Jun Hyon-moo told Kian84, who proposed a two-to-two meeting, I laughed at Kim Kwang-kyu and I was Kim Kwang-kyu older.I didnt know I was doing this until my mid-40s, he said, but I made him my brother, and I was that old.Marriage is not your will.

Jun Hyon-moo was bitter about the situation that he could not get married even in his mid-40s, referring indirectly to Lee Hye-sung's separation.

MBC 'I Live Alone', which was broadcast on April 22, revealed the appearance of Kian84, which successfully completed its first exhibition.

In the opening, Jun Hyon-moo pointed to weight changes for Lee Jang-woo, who appeared as a guest. “After being invited to the Narae member’s house, my stomach grew bigger and my mouth was open, and I think I got 5kg of it after I went there,” Lee Jang-woo said. When Lee Jang-woo mentioned the three-tier trim of Lee Jang-woo, who collected the topic in the last broadcast, Lee Jang-woo revealed the story of his mother's troubles because of the trim after the broadcast.

Lee Jang-woo unveiled a new house that moved a month ago with a unique structure; the luggage was not cleared, so the gym was gone unlike the previous house. Lee Jang-woo, who lost 25kg in 100 days a year ago, said, "I finished my diet by eliminating the exercise room. “I was on the exercise equipment for an hour every day when I started working out this time last year. I don’t want to see it now.”

Lee Jang-woo, who ate a tuna-armed Achibimbap made with a huge amount of butter mistaken for soap and tofu, trimmed four times as soon as he finished his meal. Lee Jang-woo excused himself for the increase in stomach during the gourmet, but Jun Hyon-moo pointed out that "the food is getting bigger, it is the child of the food industry."

Lee Jang-woo, who shared his exercise equipment with his close brother who came home, Top Model on a jar barbecue with his paws on a spacious veranda next to the second floor bedroom. After drilling the hole, he put the can with charcoal in a jar and started baking meat. Lee Jang-woo then recalled memories of Yangpyeong's power house where he lived with his parents and made Top Model to soak the house soy sauce. The performers were surprised to see Lee Jang-woo, who puts yellow, jujube, and meju in salt water.

Unlike Lee Jang-woo's confidence, "It always was, but it was today, I seem to be cooking well," the completed paws were filled with blood, and eventually the oven was grilled with meat to save face.

Kian84 stepped out as a docent for acquaintances and visitors who came to the solo exhibition for eight months. Kian84 was sweating with the sharp questions of Joo Ho Min, this last year, and Park Tae Jun, and was impressed by the gifts of elementary school alumni. When a friend asked, “When are you getting married?” Kian84 said, “No one I’m seeing now. I’m going. I’m 40 next year.”

Jun Hyon-moo and Code Kunst visited the exhibition hall after Kim Chung-jae followed by Meow and Jeon Seon-wook. Cod Kunst, who knows art well, found changes in speech and had in-depth conversations with Kian84, while Jun Hyon-moo asked, "Is that more expensive?"

Jun Hyon-moo showed an active appearance in the souvenir corner, unlike when watching the work. In the appearance of Jun Hyo-moo, who bought a souvenir full of both hands, Park said, "I thought he was a buyer of Dongdaemun."

Kian84 started a back-up in the workshop with Jun Hyon-moo and Code Kunst. Jun Hyon-moo ordered Kian84's favorite seafood and various sushi, and Code Kunst took out 20-year-old ginseng wine from the gourmet. Jun Hyon-moo, who is not usually drinking well, drank ginseng for Kian84. Kian84 said, "From morning, I felt like 'Can I do this?' “I’d like to have this luxury, but I’m not going to be able to do it,” he said.

Jun Hyon-moo, who started talking nonsense drunk, asked Kian84, "My brother is not a long-time Ghana." “I’m drunk, I’m not annoyed,” said Jun Hyun-moo, who laughed at the sudden question, “I’m not annoyed, I don’t want to go to Ghana.” Code Kunst said, "But now I have just been hurt," he indirectly mentioned the breakup between Jun Hyon-moo and Lee Hye-sung.

Jun Hyon-moo told Kian84, who proposed a two-to-two meeting, "I laughed at Kim Kwang-kyu and I was Kim Kwang-kyu older. “I didn’t know I was doing this until my mid-40s,” he said, “but I made him my brother, and I was that old. Marriage is not your will.”