Ji Yeon-soo "I wish you on the divorce notice" vsEli "I didn't say to divorce" ('We Got divorced')

Ji Yeon-soo and Eli are in a cold air again in the morning with the second day of The Slap.Comprehensive channel TV Chosun We Divorced 2 (hereinafter We Got Divorced) is a real time drama that deals with the divorce after marriage that has not been seen before, suggesting the possibility of a new relationship that can be a good friend relationship, not a reunion purpose.In the last first episode, Eli - Ji Yeon-soo and Nahan Il - Yu Hye Young got explosive sympathy by revealing the feelings of conflict and misunderstanding that they experienced during marriage and divorce process.In We Got Divorced, which is broadcasted on the 15th, the story of the second day of The Slap, which was the first time that Eli - Ji Yeon-soo couple faced each other in two years in a cold atmosphere.On the first night of The Slap, when the fierce argument came and went, Ji Yeon-soo told Eli that he was not able to see the divorce notice and I had a Minsu next to me and I prayed for a few hours.Eli said, I have never told you to give a duty during your marriage. He finally shocked everyone by revealing the decisive reason for deciding to give a duty.After the first night of The Slap, which was such a storm, Eli thought it was a lighter atmosphere and naturally recommended Ji Yeon-soo for breakfast.But when Ji Yeon-soo took out one word: Too bad, Im going to the night and the fight started again: Ji Yeon-soo said, Since I went to United States of America, my parents-in-law was planning a divorce. Eli said, I never planned, United States of America When I said I would make money and send it (to Korea) at United States of America, I asked you to divorce if you would.The marriage and the diversity of the two peoples day are revealed, and the atmosphere is expected to be overturned again.Eli said in an interview with the production team that the reason for Choices to United States of America was because of money. I had a yearly income of 15 million won at the time of the U-Kiss activity, and I was not able to deposit it. He said.MC Shin Dong-yeop - Kim Won-hee - Kim Sae-rom also expressed regret at the same time, responding that I thought I would have earned better because I was a good idol and I would have had a lot of trouble as the most.On the night of The Slap 2 ahead of the last day, Eli hinted at Ji Yeon-soo: Will you let me see (tomorrow) son?Eli has faced Sons face only on video calls over the past two years of his life in United States of America: whether Eli, who has been Choices for appearing in We Got Divorced to meet Son, could succeed in The Slap with Son, and Ji Yeon-soo has raised questions about how Elis request would have been reacted to Im making him.The production team said, Eli and Ji Yeon-soo, who were shocked by the truth revelation in the last broadcast, will continue their honest conversation that is unlikely to end in the second episode. The more you talk, the more shocking truth and hot tears about marriage and divorce Kahaani, He said.Meanwhile, We Got Divorced is broadcast every Friday night at 10 pm.

Ji Yeon-soo and Eli are in a cold air again in the morning with the second day of The Slap.

Comprehensive channel TV Chosun 'We divorced 2' (hereinafter We Got divorced) is a Real time Drama that deals with the 'divorce after marriage' that has not been seen before, suggesting the possibility of a new relationship that can be a good friend relationship, not a reunion purpose. In the last first episode, Eli - Ji Yeon-soo and Nahan Il - Yu Hye Young got explosive sympathy by revealing the feElings of conflict and misunderstanding that they experienced during marriage and divorce process.

In 'We Got divorced', which is broadcasted on the 15th, the story of the second day of The Slap, which was the first time that Eli - Ji Yeon-soo couple faced each other in two years in a cold atmosphere. On the first night of The Slap, when the fierce argument came and went, Ji Yeon-soo told Eli that he was "not able to see the divorce notice" and "I had a Minsu next to me and I prayed for a few hours." Eli said, "I have never told you to give a duty during your marriage." He finally shocked everyone by revealing the "decisive reason" for deciding to give a duty.

After the first night of The Slap, which was such a storm, Eli thought it was a lighter atmosphere and naturally recommended Ji Yeon-soo for breakfast. But when Ji Yeon-soo took out one word: "Too bad, I'm going to the night" and the fight started again: Ji Yeon-soo said, "Since I went to United States of America, my parents-in-law was planning a divorce." Eli said, "I never planned," "United States of America" When I said I would make money and send it (to Korea) at United States of America, I asked you to divorce if you would." The marriage and the diversity of the two people's day are revealed, and the atmosphere is expected to be overturned again.

Eli said in an interview with the production team that the reason for Choices to United States of America was because of "money." "I had a yearly income of 15 million won at the time of the U-Kiss activity, and I was not able to deposit it." "He said. MC Shin Dong-yeop - Kim Won-hee - Kim Sae-rom also expressed regret at the same time, responding that "I thought I would have earned better because I was a good idol" and "I would have had a lot of trouble as the most."

On the night of The Slap 2 ahead of the last day, Eli hinted at Ji Yeon-soo: "Will you let me see (tomorrow) son?" Eli has faced son's face only on video calls over the past two years of his life in United States of America: whether Eli, who has been Choices for appearing in "We Got divorced" to meet son, could succeed in The Slap with son, and Ji Yeon-soo has raised questions about how Eli's request would have been reacted to I'm making him.

The production team said, "Eli and Ji Yeon-soo, who were shocked by the truth revelation in the last broadcast, will continue their honest conversation that is unlikely to end in the second episode." "The more you talk, the more shocking truth and hot tears about marriage and divorce Kahaani, "He said.

Meanwhile, 'We Got divorced' is broadcast every Friday night at 10 pm.