Jessie "Draws 3 times as much as your lip filler gets beaten, Monster" clarification (TMI SHOW)

Jessie explained the misunderstanding that she fits a lot of lip fillers.Singer Jessie and Han Hae appeared on Mnet TMI SHOW which was broadcast on April 20.On the same day, Jessie released How to Live Unruly and ranked makeup as the fifth place.Jessie raises her eyebrows and lips with two makeup points and says, I know I have a lot of lip fillers.Im told that every time I come out, Im Monster. Wheres the time to get better? I want to get better.Jessie also revealed the image before drawing a lip in the video, saying, If you erase the makeup, it is the original size.Jessie draws her overline lips with a lip liner, saying, The lip is tripled. You can close your eyes.Jessie then drew a lip overline herself, and added that even when she was a stranger, her lips were applied.Jessies How to Live Away is the fourth-placed figure.Jessie revealed that she does a lot of Hatje Cantz Verlag exercise for a healthy body because she is a body that resembles her mother with a body secret.Jessie surprised everyone with a video of a leg press with five adult men, and when she was exercising in the middle of the day, she said that she had a Hatje Cantz Verlag exercise for three hours a day.Jessie confessed to being a big B-cup and a small C-cup, saying, I am not buttoned because I am fat now. I think I should be old and manage again.Im just eating, so I get a bit of a flake, he said.Jessies How to Live Yourself third place is skinship. Jessie says, I did it for everyone, not everyone.I will not touch my heart, he said, giving warm skin to those who are grateful.Jessies How to Live Yourself is a professional, and Jessie has never practiced singing, rap, and this is a natural, as she says of the Dance Monkey cover stage.Hes not good at singing, hes confident, hes got his own color. Dance Monkey was the one from the prompter that day.I couldnt imagine how good it would be, he explained, but I couldnt help but notice that he was so nervous.
Jessie explained the misunderstanding that she fits a lot of lip fillers.Singer Jessie and Han Hae appeared on Mnet TMI SHOW which was broadcast on April 20.On the same day, Jessie released How to Live Unruly and ranked makeup as the fifth place.Jessie raises her eyebrows and lips with two makeup points and says, I know I have a lot of lip fillers.Im told that every time I come out, Im Monster. Wheres the time to get better? I want to get better.Jessie also revealed the image before drawing a lip in the video, saying, If you erase the makeup, it is the original size.Jessie draws her overline lips with a lip liner, saying, The lip is tripled. You can close your eyes.Jessie then drew a lip overline herself, and added that even when she was a stranger, her lips were applied.Jessies How to Live Away is the fourth-placed figure.Jessie revealed that she does a lot of Hatje Cantz Verlag exercise for a healthy body because she is a body that resembles her mother with a body secret.Jessie surprised everyone with a video of a leg press with five adult men, and when she was exercising in the middle of the day, she said that she had a Hatje Cantz Verlag exercise for three hours a day.Jessie confessed to being a big B-cup and a small C-cup, saying, I am not buttoned because I am fat now. I think I should be old and manage again.Im just eating, so I get a bit of a flake, he said.Jessies How to Live Yourself third place is skinship. Jessie says, I did it for everyone, not everyone.I will not touch my heart, he said, giving warm skin to those who are grateful.Jessies How to Live Yourself is a professional, and Jessie has never practiced singing, rap, and this is a natural, as she says of the Dance Monkey cover stage.Hes not good at singing, hes confident, hes got his own color. Dance Monkey was the one from the prompter that day.I couldnt imagine how good it would be, he explained, but I couldnt help but notice that he was so nervous.

Jessie explained the misunderstanding that she fits a lot of lip fillers.

Singer Jessie and Han Hae appeared on Mnet 'TMI SHOW' which was broadcast on April 20.

On the same day, Jessie released How to Live Unruly and ranked makeup as the fifth place. Jessie raises her eyebrows and lips with two makeup points and says, "I know I have a lot of lip fillers. “I’m told that every time I come out, I’m Monster. Where’s the time to get better? I want to get better.

Jessie also revealed the image before drawing a lip in the video, saying, "If you erase the makeup, it is the original size." Jessie draws her overline lips with a lip liner, saying, "The lip is tripled. You can close your eyes." Jessie then drew a lip overline herself, and added that even when she was a stranger, her lips were applied.

Jessie’s “How to Live Away” is the fourth-placed figure. Jessie revealed that she does a lot of Hatje Cantz Verlag exercise for a healthy body because she is a body that resembles her mother with a body secret. Jessie surprised everyone with a video of a leg press with five adult men, and when she was exercising in the middle of the day, she said that she had a Hatje Cantz Verlag exercise for three hours a day.

Jessie confessed to being a big B-cup and a small C-cup, saying, "I am not buttoned because I am fat now. I think I should be old and manage again. “I’m just eating, so I get a bit of a flake,” he said.

Jessie’s “How to Live Yourself” third place is skinship. Jessie says, “I did it for everyone, not everyone.” I will not touch my heart, "he said, giving warm skin to those who are grateful.

Jessie’s “How to Live Yourself” is a professional, and Jessie has never practiced singing, rap, and this is a natural, as she says of the “Dance Monkey” cover stage. He’s not good at singing, he’s confident, he’s got his own color. Dance Monkey was the one from the prompter that day. “I couldn’t imagine how good it would be,” he explained, “but I couldn’t help but notice that he was so nervous.”