"It's scary," Shu, who is on live air today (25th)...Will you join Im Hyo-Sung and the rumors of the break-even?

Group S.E.S. member Sugar will go live.Shu said on April 25th through SNS, I am sorry to bow again to those who have been angry and disappointed by my fault.However, those who support and support the lack of day, it is a lot of power to live. Shu said he will broadcast live on the Digital marketing broadcasting platform Flex TV at 7 pm on the day.I am going to meet my courage in four years with my fans, and I will show my fans about the person Yu Su-yeong as I am, not the edited broadcast.So I am going to spend time communicating with fans about the recent situation and various questions about me in Digital marketing broadcasting which is going on in real time with Love Live!I am honestly afraid, nervous, and trembling a lot. I still have great courage. I am sorry to meet with the fans who have been disappointed with me directly on Love Live! I am going to tell you about the plan for eradicating gambling in the future.Shu was indicted without detention by prosecutors for repeatedly gambling in Macau and other overseas from August 2016 to May 2018.He was sentenced to six months in prison, two years probation, and 80 hours of community service orders.After spending his time in self-sufficient life, Shu returned to broadcasting on TV Star Documentary My Way broadcast on April 10.At that time, Shu visited the Korea Gambling Problem Management Center, reflecting on the gambling controversy.After that, Shu said through SNS, I realized once again the seriousness of the gambling problem.I lost everything because of the wrong choice, and I know better than anyone how scary it is to go. He declared that he would formally challenge the beginner counseling coach for eradicating gambling.It is noteworthy that he will reveal his position directly on the rumors of the breakup and separation with his husband Im Hyo-Sung, who recently appeared in the live broadcast.I am sorry to be bowed again to those who have been angry and disappointed by my fault.But those who support me and support me who are lacking, it is a lot of power for me to live. Thank you very much.Those who give me bitter words and those who support me are all precious to me.Im going to meet with these fans in four years.I will show my true self about the person Yu Su-yeong to fans, not the broadcast that is edited in the past.So I am going to have time to communicate with fans about the recent situation and various questions about me in Digital marketing broadcasting which is going on in real time with Love Live!Im afraid, nervous, and trembling. But Im very brave.I am sorry to meet with the fans who were disappointed with me directly on Love Live! I will also tell you about the plan for eradicating gamble in the future.The show is scheduled to be broadcast on FlexTV at 7 p.m. Im still scared and nervous.

Group S.E.S. member Sugar will go live.

Shu said on April 25th through SNS, "I am sorry to bow again to those who have been angry and disappointed by my fault. However, those who support and support the lack of day, it is a lot of power to live. "

Shu said he will broadcast live on the Digital marketing broadcasting platform Flex TV at 7 pm on the day.

"I am going to meet my courage in four years with my fans, and I will show my fans about the person Yu Su-yeong as I am, not the edited broadcast. So I am going to spend time communicating with fans about the recent situation and various questions about me in Digital marketing broadcasting which is going on in real time with Love Live! I am honestly afraid, nervous, and trembling a lot. I still have great courage. "

"I am sorry to meet with the fans who have been disappointed with me directly on Love Live! I am going to tell you about the plan for eradicating gambling in the future."

Shu was indicted without detention by prosecutors for repeatedly gambling in Macau and other overseas from August 2016 to May 2018. He was sentenced to six months in prison, two years probation, and 80 hours of community service orders.

After spending his time in self-sufficient life, Shu returned to broadcasting on TV "Star Documentary My Way" broadcast on April 10. At that time, Shu visited the Korea gambling Problem Management Center, reflecting on the gambling controversy.

After that, Shu said through SNS, "I realized once again the seriousness of the gambling problem. I lost everything because of the wrong choice, and I know better than anyone how scary it is to go. "He declared that he would formally challenge the beginner counseling coach for eradicating gambling.

It is noteworthy that he will reveal his position directly on the rumors of the breakup and separation with his husband Im Hyo-Sung, who recently appeared in the live broadcast.

I am sorry to be bowed again to those who have been angry and disappointed by my fault.

But those who support me and support me who are lacking, it is a lot of power for me to live. Thank you very much.

Those who give me bitter words and those who support me are all precious to me.

I'm going to meet with these fans in four years.

I will show my true self about the person Yu Su-yeong to fans, not the broadcast that is edited in the past.

So I am going to have time to communicate with fans about the recent situation and various questions about me in Digital marketing broadcasting which is going on in real time with Love Live!

I’m afraid, nervous, and trembling. But I’m very brave.

I am sorry to meet with the fans who were disappointed with me directly on Love Live! I will also tell you about the plan for eradicating gamble in the future.

The show is scheduled to be broadcast on FlexTV at 7 p.m. I'm still scared and nervous.