"The Housemaid You Can Don't Pay"...Ji Yeon-soo, Why Cheers After We Got divorced

Ji Yeon-soo, a racing model, has been receiving a lot of support since appearing in We Divorce 2.Ji Yeon-soo appeared on TV CHOSUN We Divorced 2 on the 8th with her ex-husband Eli.The two were reunited after a year and five months of divorce.Ji Yeon-soo, Eli, married in 2014 and looked like the entertainment industrys leading encauld.However, after the fact of the duty was reported, Ji Yeon-soo shocked him by saying, We were actually a show window couple.The two men, who did not even meet in the courtroom, met through We Got Divorced, and on the way to the market, Ji Yeon-soo got in the back seat, not the passenger seat, and said, Its your mother next to you.Ji Yeon-soo, Elis encounter was full of coldness; especially when he went to America, where Elis parents, revealed by Ji Yeon-soo, were shocking.Unlike the promise, it was not enough to give yourself a job and not even have a job.Ji Yeon-soo said, I treat you as invisible, and you do not answer me. Have you thought about my feelings? And said, I was an ATM for your family.It was your robot, and the housemaid you didnt have to pay for, and youre a good parent, but youre worse than a fraud.Eli glared at Ji Yeon-soo, warning him, Dont make me a family fraud, a thief, I cant stand it.Many netizens have been visiting Ji Yeon-soo SNS since then and are leaving comments of support. Netizens say, I want you to walk the flower path.I support Ji Yeon-soo, who had to live in his in-laws such as Waying, Be strong, I hope that life with Aurojison will be happy, I want to live with myself in the futureTV CHOSUN We Got Divorced broadcast capture
Ji Yeon-soo, a racing model, has been receiving a lot of support since appearing in We Divorce 2.Ji Yeon-soo appeared on TV CHOSUN We Divorced 2 on the 8th with her ex-husband Eli.The two were reunited after a year and five months of divorce.Ji Yeon-soo, Eli, married in 2014 and looked like the entertainment industrys leading encauld.However, after the fact of the duty was reported, Ji Yeon-soo shocked him by saying, We were actually a show window couple.The two men, who did not even meet in the courtroom, met through We Got Divorced, and on the way to the market, Ji Yeon-soo got in the back seat, not the passenger seat, and said, Its your mother next to you.Ji Yeon-soo, Elis encounter was full of coldness; especially when he went to America, where Elis parents, revealed by Ji Yeon-soo, were shocking.Unlike the promise, it was not enough to give yourself a job and not even have a job.Ji Yeon-soo said, I treat you as invisible, and you do not answer me. Have you thought about my feelings? And said, I was an ATM for your family.It was your robot, and the housemaid you didnt have to pay for, and youre a good parent, but youre worse than a fraud.Eli glared at Ji Yeon-soo, warning him, Dont make me a family fraud, a thief, I cant stand it.Many netizens have been visiting Ji Yeon-soo SNS since then and are leaving comments of support. Netizens say, I want you to walk the flower path.I support Ji Yeon-soo, who had to live in his in-laws such as Waying, Be strong, I hope that life with Aurojison will be happy, I want to live with myself in the futureTV CHOSUN We Got Divorced broadcast capture

Ji Yeon-soo, a racing model, has been receiving a lot of support since appearing in 'We divorce 2'.

Ji Yeon-soo appeared on TV CHOSUN 'We divorced 2' on the 8th with her ex-husband Eli. The two were reunited after a year and five months of divorce.

Ji Yeon-soo, Eli, married in 2014 and looked like the entertainment industry's leading encauld. However, after the fact of the duty was reported, Ji Yeon-soo shocked him by saying, "We were actually a show window couple."

The two men, who did not even meet in the courtroom, met through 'We Got divorced', and on the way to the market, Ji Yeon-soo got in the back seat, not the passenger seat, and said, "It's your mother next to you."

Ji Yeon-soo, Eli's encounter was full of coldness; especially when he went to America, where Eli's parents, revealed by Ji Yeon-soo, were shocking. Unlike the promise, it was not enough to give yourself a job and not even have a job.

Ji Yeon-soo said, "I treat you as invisible, and you do not answer me. Have you thought about my feElings?" And said, "I was an ATM for your family. It was your robot, and The Housemaid you didn’t have to pay for, and you’re a good parent, but you’re worse than a fraud.”

Eli glared at Ji Yeon-soo, warning him, “Don’t make me a family fraud, a thief, I can’t stand it.”

Many netizens have been visiting Ji Yeon-soo SNS since then and are leaving comments of support. Netizens say, "I want you to walk the flower path." I support Ji Yeon-soo, who had to live in his in-laws such as "Waying", "Be strong", "I hope that life with Aurojison will be happy", "I want to live with myself in the future"

TV CHOSUN 'We Got divorced' broadcast capture