'high school mom dad' A Yang weapon Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé Suspicion "understanding the situation"

High school mom dad was in crisis due to the casts domestic violence controversy.MBN high school mom dad cast member As suspicion of domestic violence was raised, and a program official said on April 11 that I have confirmed the article and I am aware of the situation.A is a person who appeared in high school mom dad which was broadcast in March and released the Child Birth process and collected topics.Police in Ansan, Gyeonggi Province, are investigating a Husband B group on April 4 on charges of assaulting A Yang, who is accused of carrying a weapon and Cinémix Par Chloé, and special Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé.According to Group B, A is currently under a restraining order from the court and separated from her daughter. Group B said through her SNS, I am doing it to protect her daughter.I dont know what else shes getting from A. Its ridiculous to do that to a baby or me. Thank you for all your support.I will go to life for the right punishment. The production team of high school mom dad is on alert with the current amount of A-Yang appearances remaining. If the suspicion is confirmed, editing is inevitable.

'high school mom dad' was in crisis due to the cast's domestic violence controversy.

MBN 'high school mom dad' cast member A's suspicion of domestic violence was raised, and a program official said on April 11 that "I have confirmed the article and I am aware of the situation".

A is a person who appeared in 'high school mom dad' which was broadcast in March and released the Child birth process and collected topics.

Police in Ansan, Gyeonggi Province, are investigating a Husband B group on April 4 on charges of assaulting A Yang, who is accused of carrying a weapon and Cinémix Par Chloé, and special Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé. According to Group B, A is currently under a restraining order from the court and separated from her daughter. Group B said through her SNS, "I am doing it to protect her daughter. I don’t know what else she’s getting from A. It’s ridiculous to do that to a baby or me. Thank you for all your support. I will go to life for the right punishment. "

The production team of "high school mom dad" is on alert with the current amount of A-Yang appearances remaining. If the suspicion is confirmed, editing is inevitable.