'Girl Song 3' affair man Jean No-Min, ex-wife, "a woman as a woman" anger induces anger

Seoul = = Marriage writer divorce composition 3 Jeon No-Min and Ji Young-san were angry with brazen conversation.In the 13th episode of TV Chosun Weekend Drama Divorce Composition 3 of Marriage Writer (playplayed by Im Sung-han/directed by Oh Sang-won Choi Young-soo), which was broadcast on the 23rd, Park Hae-ryun (played by Ji Young-san) who met Shin Yu-shin (played by Jin Young-san) was portrayed.On this day, Shin Yusin said, There is no divorce and living. The child is taken away and makes sense.Park Hae-ryun also said, Its ridiculous. He asked, Who are you marrying?Shin Yu-shin said, I do not even pray. Lee is a writer (Jeon Soo-kyoung) and Meng Jia mother (Park Joo-Mi) east and west. Literally, Urams mother is my brother and Safi Young is my brother under my hand.Shin Yusin also said, I am involved with a brother in a family and meet with bachelors. He added, It is also a good SF electronic son.Park Hae-ryun said, Is not the children crazy? He said, Is it mental or mental?Shin Yusin said, I do not understand. Park Hae-ryun said, There are many young and well-worn women in the world.Then Shin Yu-shin said, I think I was attracted to the charm because I am young and not attractive. However, Park Hae-ryun said, I thought I was a woman who was a mother of Uram (Jeon Soo-kyung) even though I do not know Park Jo-Mi.Park Hae-ryun asked, So Meng Jia mother (Park Jo-Mi) is married when she is married. Jeon Soo-kyung is tomorrow, Im going crazy, Im going to turn my eyes.Shin Yusin said, I do not want to boil. Park Hae-ryun said, I think I should get more prescriptions for medicine. It is not easy to wake up again at 1-2 am.Shin Yusin said, Meng Jias mother is young and her marriage is good. I think she is thirty-seven years old. This writer is the same, her brother is good and her keys are poles.Shin Yusin said, I feel like a loser, but Park Hae-ryun comforted himself, saying, We are not losers, their children are not normal.Since then, the wedding ceremony of Ishieun and Seoban (Moon Sung-ho) has progressed smoothly, and Park Hae-ryun has also been suffering from falling down while playing soccer.In addition, Park Hae-ryun was sitting on the floor of the house while Ishi and the West were enjoying a honeymoon, and he was drinking and showing himself as a pathetic man, a crazy man.In the conversation with Shin Yu-shin, he still shamelessly called himself not a loser and caused anger, but the appearance of suffering from his ex-wifes wedding was more exciting to the city hall.

Seoul = = 'Marriage writer divorce composition 3' Jeon No-Min and Ji Young-san were angry with brazen conversation.

In the 13th episode of TV Chosun Weekend Drama "Divorce Composition 3 of Marriage Writer" (playplayed by Im Sung-han/directed by Oh Sang-won Choi Young-soo), which was broadcast on the 23rd, Park Hae-ryun (played by Ji Young-san) who met Shin Yu-shin (played by Jin Young-san) was portrayed.

On this day, Shin Yusin said, "There is no divorce and living." "The child is taken away and makes sense." Park Hae-ryun also said, "It's ridiculous." He asked, "Who are you marrying?"

Shin Yu-shin said, "I do not even pray." "Lee is a writer (Jeon Soo-kyoung) and Meng Jia mother (Park Joo-Mi) east and west." "Literally, Uram's mother is my brother and Safi Young is my brother under my hand." Shin Yusin also said, "I am involved with a brother in a family and meet with bachelors." He added, "It is also a good SF electronic son."

Park Hae-ryun said, "Is not the children crazy?" He said, "Is it mental or mental?" Shin Yusin said, "I do not understand." Park Hae-ryun said, "There are many young and well-worn women in the world.

Then Shin Yu-shin said, "I think I was attracted to the charm because I am young and not attractive." However, Park Hae-ryun said, "I thought I was a woman who was a mother of Uram (Jeon Soo-kyung) even though I do not know Park Jo-Mi." Park Hae-ryun asked, "So Meng Jia mother (Park Jo-Mi) is married when she is married." "Jeon Soo-kyung is tomorrow, I'm going crazy, I'm going to turn my eyes."

Shin Yusin said, "I do not want to boil." Park Hae-ryun said, "I think I should get more prescriptions for medicine." "It is not easy to wake up again at 1-2 am." Shin Yusin said, "Meng Jia's mother is young and her marriage is good." "I think she is thirty-seven years old." "This writer is the same, her brother is good and her keys are poles." Shin Yusin said, "I feel like a loser," but Park Hae-ryun comforted himself, saying, "We are not losers, their children are not normal."

Since then, the wedding ceremony of Ishieun and Seoban (Moon Sung-ho) has progressed smoothly, and Park Hae-ryun has also been suffering from falling down while playing soccer. In addition, Park Hae-ryun was sitting on the floor of the house while Ishi and the West were enjoying a honeymoon, and he was drinking and showing himself as "a pathetic man, a crazy man". In the conversation with Shin Yu-shin, he still shamelessly called himself "not a loser" and caused anger, but the appearance of suffering from his ex-wife's wedding was more exciting to the City hall.