BTS V "'Grammy's no win? I admit the result but I can't stand the tears."

Group BTS (BTS) opened up about the 64th Grammy Awards misstep.I was really sorry because I did not receive the award last year, said Jimin. I wondered how far our music could reach as a Korean, and I think I expected to win a Grammy.I think I wanted to win the award because I thought it might be a big reward for Amy (the name of the official fan club) who supported us.Another member V said, It was neat, but our members acknowledged it. But added, I was tearful, but it is not bearable.I was admitted to the name of another artist, but I was convinced that we definitely wanted to receive this award, said Jhopp, and Jean said, There is no opportunity for this time.I will try hard in the future because I can challenge it anytime, he said.BTS was nominated for Best Pop Duo and Group Performance at the 64th Grammy Awards, but unfortunately failed to win the award.

Group BTS (BTS) opened up about the 64th Grammy Awards' misstep.

"I was really sorry because I did not receive the award last year," said Jimin. "I wondered how far our music could reach as a Korean, and I think I expected to win a Grammy. “I think I wanted to win the award because I thought it might be a big reward for Amy (the name of the official fan club) who supported us.”

Another member V said, "It was neat, but our members acknowledged it." But added, "I was tearful, but it is not bearable."

“I was admitted to the name of another artist, but I was convinced that we definitely wanted to receive this award,” said Jhopp, and Jean said, “There is no opportunity for this time. “I will try hard in the future because I can challenge it anytime,” he said.

BTS was nominated for Best Pop Duo and Group Performance at the 64th Grammy Awards, but unfortunately failed to win the award.