"Britney Randy Spears pregnant?" fans confused, 12-year-old husband confirmed "I'm going to be a dad" [overseas issues]

World pop star Britney Randy Spears, 40, confirmed her 12-year-old husband Sam Asgari is pregnant, with fans confused by the pregnancy announcement.Randy Spears said on Wednesday: I lost a lot of weight to go on a Maui trip, but Im back on weight: What happened to my stomach?He asked his husband, I think Im pregnant with food. After that, I tested my pregnancy, and I found out that I had a child. Some fans responded that it was a light joke about the expression of I am pregnant with food.In fact, the Instagram comment says that it is too confusing.As the controversy spread, Sam Asgarry wrote on Instagram: Marriage and children are a natural part of a strong relationship filled with love and respect.Being a father is what I always expected and I dont take it lightly. Its the most important thing I can do.Randy Spears, who had previously failed to enjoy adult rights exercises under the protection of her father, a court guardian, for 13 years, regained his freedom in November last year after a court battle.He revealed that his father controlled his life, took a treatment for mental illness, and even forced contraception to prevent him from having children.I want to get married and have children, but I have an IUD inside me and I dont get pregnant, and they dont want me to have children anymore, he told the court at the time.Randy Spears has repeatedly expressed her desire to have children in September 2021 when she became engaged to her boyfriend Sam Asgarry, who was 12 years younger.Randy Spears has two teenage sons between ex-husband Kevin Federline, which has made her a mother of three.

World pop star Britney Randy Spears, 40, confirmed her 12-year-old husband Sam Asgari is pregnant, with fans confused by the pregnancy announcement.

Randy Spears said on Wednesday: "I lost a lot of weight to go on a Maui trip, but I'm back on weight: 'What happened to my stomach? 'He asked his husband, 'I think I'm pregnant with food.' After that, I tested my pregnancy, and I found out that I had a child. "

Some fans responded that it was a light joke about the expression of 'I am pregnant with food'.

In fact, the Instagram comment says that it is "too confusing."

As the controversy spread, Sam Asgarry wrote on Instagram: "Marriage and children are a natural part of a strong relationship filled with love and respect. Being a father is what I always expected and I don’t take it lightly. It’s the most important thing I can do.”

Randy Spears, who had previously failed to enjoy adult rights exercises under the protection of her father, a court guardian, for 13 years, regained his freedom in November last year after a court battle.

He revealed that his father controlled his life, took a treatment for mental illness, and even forced contraception to prevent him from having children.

“I want to get married and have children, but I have an IUD inside me and I don’t get pregnant, and they don’t want me to have children anymore,” he told the court at the time.

Randy Spears has repeatedly expressed her desire to have children in September 2021 when she became engaged to her boyfriend Sam Asgarry, who was 12 years younger.

Randy Spears has two teenage sons between ex-husband Kevin Federline, which has made her a mother of three.