"Third Pregnancy" 40-year-old Britney Randy Spears "I've got a little boat, I need to change clothes."

Britney Randy Spears, 40, who recently announced she was pregnant with her third child with her husband Sam Asgari, 28, 12 years younger, revealed her stomach was slightly out.He shared a video of himself on Instagram Thursday in a form-fitting dress featuring a range of crop tops and mid-leaf.Ace of Bases All That She Wants was laid out as background music.I have to model my clothes now, in fact, I have a small boat here, Randy Spears said.I lost weight to go on a trip to Maui and I was back, he said on Instagram on the 11th (local time). I wondered what happened, but my husband said he was pregnant.I used a pregnancy tester just in case.The child is growing in the stomach. (For health) I will do yoga every day, he said.Marriage and children are natural parts of a strong relationship filled with love and respect, said husband Sam Asgarry, and being a father is something I always expected and not lightly considered.It is the most important thing I have to do. Randy Spears has two sons, 16-year-old Sean Preston and 15-year-old Jayden James, from their previous marriage to Kevin Federline.News of his pregnancy comes five months after he was released from his 13-year life as a guardian, which has made his economic and personal choices impossible.Randy Spears said last year that under her fathers care, IUD (a contraceptive device that is fitted within the uterine cavity for contraception purposes to prevent implantation of fertilized eggs), a long-term contraceptive device, was mandated to prevent pregnancy.I cant have a marriage, or a child, and I dont get pregnant because I have an IUD in me now, he told a Los Angeles court judge in June last year, I wanted to try to get rid of IUD and have another baby.But the so-called legal guardian team will not let the doctor go to get rid of it because I hope I will not have any more children. Randy Spears has regained her freedom through a lawsuit in November last year, while she has been constrained by her adult rights under the protection of her court guardian, her biological wife Jamie Randy Spears, for the past 13 years.
Britney Randy Spears, 40, who recently announced she was pregnant with her third child with her husband Sam Asgari, 28, 12 years younger, revealed her stomach was slightly out.He shared a video of himself on Instagram Thursday in a form-fitting dress featuring a range of crop tops and mid-leaf.Ace of Bases All That She Wants was laid out as background music.I have to model my clothes now, in fact, I have a small boat here, Randy Spears said.I lost weight to go on a trip to Maui and I was back, he said on Instagram on the 11th (local time). I wondered what happened, but my husband said he was pregnant.I used a pregnancy tester just in case.The child is growing in the stomach. (For health) I will do yoga every day, he said.Marriage and children are natural parts of a strong relationship filled with love and respect, said husband Sam Asgarry, and being a father is something I always expected and not lightly considered.It is the most important thing I have to do. Randy Spears has two sons, 16-year-old Sean Preston and 15-year-old Jayden James, from their previous marriage to Kevin Federline.News of his pregnancy comes five months after he was released from his 13-year life as a guardian, which has made his economic and personal choices impossible.Randy Spears said last year that under her fathers care, IUD (a contraceptive device that is fitted within the uterine cavity for contraception purposes to prevent implantation of fertilized eggs), a long-term contraceptive device, was mandated to prevent pregnancy.I cant have a marriage, or a child, and I dont get pregnant because I have an IUD in me now, he told a Los Angeles court judge in June last year, I wanted to try to get rid of IUD and have another baby.But the so-called legal guardian team will not let the doctor go to get rid of it because I hope I will not have any more children. Randy Spears has regained her freedom through a lawsuit in November last year, while she has been constrained by her adult rights under the protection of her court guardian, her biological wife Jamie Randy Spears, for the past 13 years.

Britney Randy Spears, 40, who recently announced she was pregnant with her third child with her husband Sam Asgari, 28, 12 years younger, revealed her stomach was slightly out.

He shared a video of himself on Instagram Thursday in a form-fitting dress featuring a range of crop tops and mid-leaf. Ace of Base's "All That She Wants" was laid out as background music.

“I have to model my clothes now, in fact, I have a small boat here,” Randy Spears said.

"I lost weight to go on a trip to Maui and I was back," he said on Instagram on the 11th (local time). I wondered what happened, but my husband said he was pregnant. “I used a pregnancy tester just in case.”

“The child is growing in the stomach. (For health) I will do yoga every day,” he said.

“Marriage and children are natural parts of a strong relationship filled with love and respect,” said husband Sam Asgarry, “and being a father is something I always expected and not lightly considered. It is the most important thing I have to do. "

Randy Spears has two sons, 16-year-old Sean Preston and 15-year-old Jayden James, from their previous marriage to Kevin Federline.

News of his pregnancy comes five months after he was released from his 13-year life as a guardian, which has made his economic and personal choices impossible.

Randy Spears said last year that under her father's care, IUD (a contraceptive device that is fitted within the uterine cavity for contraception purposes to prevent implantation of fertilized eggs), a long-term contraceptive device, was mandated to prevent pregnancy.

“I can’t have a marriage, or a child, and I don’t get pregnant because I have an IUD in me now,” he told a Los Angeles court judge in June last year, “I wanted to try to get rid of IUD and have another baby. But the so-called legal guardian team will not let the doctor go to get rid of it because I hope I will not have any more children. "

Randy Spears has regained her freedom through a lawsuit in November last year, while she has been constrained by her adult rights under the protection of her court guardian, her biological wife Jamie Randy Spears, for the past 13 years.