Britney Randy Spears, in a 700 million demand, "Becomes my guardian...I ruined my life."

Pop singer Britney Randy Spears mother has asked her daughter for money following her fatherOn 3 November (local time), the British media BBC reported that Brittany Randy Spears mother had recently demanded $650,000 (about 770 million won) for her defense of her daughter, including a lawyers fee.Earlier, Britney Randy Spears had a court battle with her guardian, her father.The father managed $60 million of his property (about 71.1 billion won) and gave only $ 2,000 per week (about 2.37 million won).Britney then filed a petition to prosecute her father for abuse and strip him of his guardianship, and the court held Britneys hand.At the time, her mother supported Britney, asking her daughter for the right to appoint a legal representative.Britney Randy Spears recently told personal social media: It was my mother who came up with the idea 13 years ago to make my father my guardian; I can never reverse those years.My mother secretly ruined my life.

Pop singer Britney Randy Spears mother has asked her daughter for money following her father

On 3 November (local time), the British media BBC reported that Brittany Randy Spears' mother had recently demanded $650,000 (about 770 million won) for her defense of her daughter, including a lawyer's fee.

Earlier, Britney Randy Spears had a court battle with her guardian, her father. The father managed $60 million of his property (about 71.1 billion won) and gave only $ 2,000 per week (about 2.37 million won). Britney then filed a petition to prosecute her father for abuse and strip him of his guardianship, and the court held Britney's hand.

At the time, her mother supported Britney, asking her daughter for the right to appoint a legal representative.

Britney Randy Spears recently told personal social media: "It was my mother who came up with the idea 13 years ago to make my father my guardian; I can never reverse those years. My mother secretly ruined my life. "