Boom, Wedding ceremony episode "The Honours of The Vow, Guests Bull, Lee Hye-Ri Crows" (Boom Boom Power)

Broadcaster Boom reveals Wedding ceremony behind-the-scenesOn SBS PowerFM and LoveFM BoomPower, which aired on April 12, Boom released a story about the audience of the marriage The Vow.In the broadcast, Boom said in a message to the listeners wedding celebration, Now it is Boom, it is out of stock. The honeymoon is coordinating because of various schedules.I wonder if the honeymoon will take place in the summer.Boom also revealed the embarrassing thing that happened during the Wedding ceremony. Boom said, Wedding ceremony was finished smoothly.I wanted to know why.When I read the declaration of marriage, I thought that I should be serious as much as that, so I said I am the groom Lee Min-ho, but the guests just burst.I was embarrassed, too, he recalled.I remember the host Lee Dong-wook saying, Ill read the Holy Marriage Declaration, and I remember the guests laughing and laughing and laughing, not laughing secretly, he said. After that, I was the groom, Lee Min-ho.Then Lee Hye-Ri laughed blackly. I thought the crow had come in.On the 9th, Boom posted a Wedding ceremony at a non-entertainment woman and a Seoul place where she developed into a lover for a long time.The society was played by actor Lee Dong-wook, and the ceremony was Lee Kyung-gyu, the celebration was Lim Young-woong, K-Will and Lee Chan One.

Broadcaster Boom reveals Wedding ceremony behind-the-scenes

On SBS PowerFM and LoveFM Boom Power, which aired on April 12, Boom released a story about the audience of the marriage The Vow.

In the broadcast, Boom said in a message to the listeners' wedding celebration, "Now it is Boom, it is out of stock." "The hOneymoon is coordinating because of various schedules. “I wonder if the hOneymoon will take place in the summer.”

Boom also revealed the embarrassing thing that happened during the Wedding ceremony. Boom said, "Wedding ceremony was finished smoothly. I wanted to know why. When I read the declaration of marriage, I thought that I should be serious as much as that, so I said 'I am the groom Lee Min-ho', but the guests just burst. I was embarrassed, too,” he recalled.

“I remember the host Lee Dong-wook saying, ‘I’ll read the Holy Marriage Declaration,’ and I remember the guests laughing and laughing and laughing, not laughing secretly,” he said. “After that, I was the groom, Lee Min-ho. Then Lee Hye-Ri laughed blackly. I thought the crow had come in.”

On the 9th, Boom posted a Wedding ceremony at a non-entertainment woman and a Seoul place where she developed into a lover for a long time. The society was played by actor Lee Dong-wook, and the ceremony was Lee Kyung-gyu, the celebration was Lim Young-woong, K-Will and Lee Chan One.