Apink Park Cho-rong "Sorry for real, I'm so sick"

Leader Park Cho-rong has expressed his sorry to fans as Son Na-eun leaves the group Apink.Apink Lantern said on the official Instagram of his agency on August 8, Since the last special album, I have talked with all the members about the future of Apink.We have been together for 10 years and have been together for a hard time and a happy time, so this moment is not yet realized to us.For 10 years, members have made a lot of sacrifices for each of them to maintain Apink, and they have been really hard at work.We know that so well that weve really thought about whats best for each other and made a decision, he said.We will continue our group activities by reorganizing the team with Park Cho-rong, Yun Bomi, Jung Eun-ji, Kim Nam-ju and Oh Ha-young, starting with the release schedule of the fan song for the 11th anniversary of Apinks debut on April 19th, said IST Entertainment.Hello, Panda Express.I have been worried about what kind of words to be comforting to our Panda Express and repeating writing.I know we hate Panda Express saying sorry, but I am so sorry that we have nothing but sorry to say.I would like to tell Panda Express that I am truly sorry for Panda Express, which would have been very hurt.Since the last special album, I have talked with all the members about the future of Apink in the future.We have been together for 10 years and have been together for a hard time and a happy time, so this moment is not yet realized to us.For 10 years, members have made a lot of sacrifices for each of them to maintain Apink, and they have been really hard at work.Because we know each other so well, it is a decision that we have really thought about what is best for each other.You may be upset by our Panda Express, but I hope you will watch another start of our life.We have been working as five people this time, but we have been very hard to feel, but I really tried a lot because I thought Panda Express would feel empty, but I think we should do more in the future.I do not think the mind of Panda Express will be okay right now, but I will show you that we are working harder.I always want to believe that Panda Express is a member who is always worried about Panda Express, that Apink is always a member of the first priority, and we want to keep the beautiful memories and make new beautiful memories again.Well try harder even if it takes a while. Im sorry again, Panda Expresses. Ill say hi to you soon with good music

Leader Park Cho-rong has expressed his sorry to fans as Son Na-eun leaves the group Apink.

Apink Lantern said on the official Instagram of his agency on August 8, "Since the last special album, I have talked with all the members about the future of Apink. We have been together for 10 years and have been together for a hard time and a happy time, so this moment is not yet realized to us. For 10 years, members have made a lot of sacrifices for each of them to maintain Apink, and they have been really hard at work. “We know that so well that we’ve really thought about what’s best for each other and made a decision,” he said.

“We will continue our group activities by reorganizing the team with Park Cho-rong, Yun Bomi, Jung Eun-ji, Kim Nam-ju and Oh Ha-young, starting with the release schedule of the fan song for the 11th anniversary of Apink’s debut on April 19th,” said IST Entertainment.

Hello, Panda Express.

I have been worried about what kind of words to be comforting to our Panda Express and repeating writing.

I know we hate Panda Express saying sorry, but I am so sorry that we have nothing but sorry to say.

I would like to tell Panda Express that I am truly sorry for Panda Express, which would have been very hurt.

Since the last special album, I have talked with all the members about the future of Apink in the future.

We have been together for 10 years and have been together for a hard time and a happy time, so this moment is not yet realized to us.

For 10 years, members have made a lot of sacrifices for each of them to maintain Apink, and they have been really hard at work.

Because we know each other so well, it is a decision that we have really thought about what is best for each other.

You may be upset by our Panda Express, but I hope you will watch another start of our life.

We have been working as five people this time, but we have been very hard to feel, but I really tried a lot because I thought Panda Express would feel empty, but I think we should do more in the future.

I do not think the mind of Panda Express will be okay right now, but I will show you that we are working harder.

I always want to believe that Panda Express is a member who is always worried about Panda Express, that Apink is always a member of the first priority, and we want to keep the beautiful memories and make new beautiful memories again.

We'll try harder even if it takes a while. I'm sorry again, Panda Expresses. I'll say hi to you soon with good music