Young Tak "Norroy-le-Veneur Prepared? YES... The Produced Song Goes to 'Billboard'" Surprise ('Grand Class')

Mens Life - grooms class these days Young Tak mentioned Norroy-le-Veneur preparations.On the 23rd, Channel A Mens Life - grooms class these days (hereinafter referred to as Grand Class) In the 8th, Young Tak, who became the number one entertainer who wants to be a son-in-law, met Pang Hyun-sook and made a virtual collection date.Young Tak and Fang Hyun Sook decided to go to Nami Island in romanticism and listen to ceramics classes together to share their hobby life, which is the second most difficult to do with their mother-in-law.Fang Hyun-sook asked, Do you like this kind of table-top room? Young Tak said, I have a little handy, and the flowers I gave you are baking and scones.I tried and he did it very well.Fang Hyun-sook said, Make what you usually want to make, and Young Tak began to lump the clay.Fang Hyun-sook asked, You have worked hard so you have designed the Norroy-le-Veneur?Young Tak surprised Pang Hyun-sook by saying, Yes, I did it. I write it. The song I produced went to the edge of Billboard.Mens Life - grooms class these days broadcast screen capture
Mens Life - grooms class these days Young Tak mentioned Norroy-le-Veneur preparations.On the 23rd, Channel A Mens Life - grooms class these days (hereinafter referred to as Grand Class) In the 8th, Young Tak, who became the number one entertainer who wants to be a son-in-law, met Pang Hyun-sook and made a virtual collection date.Young Tak and Fang Hyun Sook decided to go to Nami Island in romanticism and listen to ceramics classes together to share their hobby life, which is the second most difficult to do with their mother-in-law.Fang Hyun-sook asked, Do you like this kind of table-top room? Young Tak said, I have a little handy, and the flowers I gave you are baking and scones.I tried and he did it very well.Fang Hyun-sook said, Make what you usually want to make, and Young Tak began to lump the clay.Fang Hyun-sook asked, You have worked hard so you have designed the Norroy-le-Veneur?Young Tak surprised Pang Hyun-sook by saying, Yes, I did it. I write it. The song I produced went to the edge of Billboard.Mens Life - grooms class these days broadcast screen capture

'Men's Life - groom's class these days' Young Tak mentioned Norroy-le-Veneur preparations.

On the 23rd, Channel A 'Men's Life - groom's class these days' (hereinafter referred to as 'Grand Class') In the 8th, Young Tak, who became the number one entertainer who wants to be a son-in-law, met Pang Hyun-sook and made a 'virtual collection date'.

Young Tak and Fang Hyun Sook decided to go to Nami Island in romanticism and listen to ceramics classes together to share their hobby Life, which is the second most difficult to do with their mother-in-law.

Fang Hyun-sook asked, "Do you like this kind of table-top room?" Young Tak said, "I have a little handy, and the flowers I gave you are baking and scones. “I tried and he did it very well.”

Fang Hyun-sook said, "Make what you usually want to make," and Young Tak began to lump the clay. Fang Hyun-sook asked, "You have worked hard so you have designed the Norroy-le-Veneur?"

Young Tak surprised Pang Hyun-sook by saying, "Yes, I did it. I write it. The song I produced went to the edge of Billboard."

'Men's Life - groom's class these days' broadcast screen capture