Young Tak "I'm busy working on the album...I'm going to have an unconditional solo concert this year" (Mr.)

Singer Young Tak has raised expectations for this years active move.Singer Young Tak appeared on KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang Hees Mr Radio broadcast on March 17th.Nam Chang-hee said, In an interview, I heard that you can not realize popularity. It is too modest. I just feel it.Young Tak said, Of course I feel so good and thankful, but I still have a little feeling in two years.Young Tak said, I made it with Ji Kwang Min composer who has been continuing the song for a long time with me. It has been a while since 2007.When it was very difficult, I wrote a song together in a cupboard that did not even come in the boiler before I got married. When Yoon Jung-soo said, I think it would be a shame if I liked the song I wrote, Young Tak said, There are a few. It was okay.When Singer finished the official recording, he wanted to say, This is not my song. I was able to spend it better than I guided.I am so proud and thank you for being so good to everyone. Asked if he liked seafood regarding the new song Im going to go to eat abalone, Young Tak said, I am the East Sea (Youngdeok) and my mother is the West Sea (Seosan) Sea.I have been eating a lot of seafood since I was a child like this, clams in the west, squid in the right, and so on. After the announcement of the new song, Young Tak, who became a public relations ambassador for Wando, became a public relations ambassador, Wando Countys abalone sales rose 466% from the previous year.I was new to be a singer and a local ambassador, so I am just grateful that I am being promoted because of me, he said.I also had time to learn about Young Tak through speed questions.The first question was the acting genre Thriller, which I would like to challenge. Young Tak mentioned the movie Taken saying Thriller is not so fun.I like the movie Taken every time I watch it.When one listener asked me how Mello was, Young Tak laughed, saying, I think it would be nice if Gyeongsang style was good.Asked if there was a singer who wanted to give the song, he said, I am working on my work now. I will work with many people when I have the opportunity.However, there is a friend who keeps on getting on his mind. Lee Chan-sung is Friend. In Mr. Trott, the Friend called Why are you out there.I really appreciate that you are singing my song in the contest, so I have reached the kite since then. The Friend said, Can I get my brothers song if I can, he said. I promised to give it to you after a while because I am a little busy now.When asked where he got inspiration when writing, Young Tak replied, I get a lot of inspiration from everyday life and enjoy reading poetry, I bring fantastic words in poetry.Young Tak said, I like to see situations, food, people, or reference buzzwords.Also, when I listen to the music of singers who longed for the old days, I feel like I want to try this genre. Finally, Young Tak said, I will do it unconditionally within this years solo concert. He said, Do not worry about it because I will be able to prepare the album and concert well and say hello soon.

Singer Young Tak has raised expectations for this year's active move.

Singer Young Tak appeared on KBS Cool FM 'Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang Hee's Mr Radio' broadcast on March 17th.

Nam Chang-hee said, "In an interview, I heard that you can not realize popularity. It is too modest. I just feel it." Young Tak said, "Of course I feel so good and thankful," but "I still have a little feeling in two years."

Young Tak said, "I made it with Ji Kwang Min composer who has been continuing the song for a long time with me." "It has been a while since 2007. When it was very difficult, I wrote a song together in a cupboard that did not even come in the boiler before I got married. "

When Yoon Jung-soo said, "I think it would be a shame if I liked the song I wrote," Young Tak said, "There are a few." It was okay. When Singer finished the official recording, he wanted to say, 'This is not my song.' I was able to spend it better than I guided. I am so proud and thank you for being so good to everyone. "

Asked if he liked seafood regarding the new song "I'm going to go to eat abalone," Young Tak said, "I am the East Sea (Youngdeok) and my mother is the West Sea (Seosan) Sea. I have been eating a lot of seafood since I was a child like this, clams in the west, squid in the right, and so on. "

After the announcement of the new song, Young Tak, who became a public relations ambassador for Wando, became a public relations ambassador, Wando County's abalone sales rose 466% from the previous year. "I was new to be a Singer and a local ambassador, so I am just grateful that I am being promoted because of me," he said.

I also had time to learn about Young Tak through speed questions.

The first question was the acting genre "Thriller," which I would like to challenge. Young Tak mentioned the movie "Taken" saying "Thriller is not so fun." I like the movie 'Taken' every time I watch it.

When one listener asked me how Mello was, Young Tak laughed, saying, "I think it would be nice if Gyeongsang style was good."

Asked if there was a Singer who wanted to give the song, he said, "I am working on my work now. I will work with many people when I have the opportunity."

However, there is a Friend who keeps on getting on his mind. "Lee Chan-sung is Friend. In Mr. Trott, the Friend called 'Why are you out there'. I really appreciate that you are singing my song in the contest, so I have reached the kite since then. " "The Friend said, 'Can I get my brother's song if I can,'" he said. "I promised to give it to you after a while because I am a little busy now."

When asked where he got inspiration when writing, Young Tak replied, "I get a lot of inspiration from everyday life and enjoy reading poetry, I bring fantastic words in poetry." Young Tak said, "I like to see situations, food, people, or reference buzzwords. Also, when I listen to the music of Singers who longed for the old days, I feel like I want to try this genre. "

Finally, Young Tak said, "I will do it unconditionally within this year's solo concert." He said, "Do not worry about it because I will be able to prepare the album and concert well and say hello soon."