Youn Yuh-jung took his fist to his chest and congratulated Troy Cotcher ('94th US Academy Awards')

Youn Yuh-jung came out for the Best Supporting Actor award at the 94th United States of America Academy Awards at the United States of Americas Dolby Theater on Friday (Korea time).This is due to the custom that the winner of the Best Supporting Actress Award of the previous year will be awarded the Best Supporting Actress Award next year because Youn Yuh-jung won the Best Supporting Actress Award for the movie Minari last year.Youn Yuh-jung came out with a blue ribbon on the day, which means supporting refugees.Youn Yuh-jung is ahead of the awards. Im glad to be back in Hollywood. My mother said, Youre going to do what you plant.I think I heard her well, and last year I actually said that my name was not properly pronounced, but it is not easy to pronounce those who are nominated for this Best Supporting Actor.I apologize for the pronunciation mistake in advance. Youn Yuh-jung said that the Oscar winner is Minari is not.When the sign language came out, the intestines were male and the eyes were on Troy Cotcher of the leading winner, Koda.Youn Yuh-jung finally called the Oscar The Oscar goes to Troy Kotsur.This award is dedicated to all farmers, all Koda teams, and all disabled people, he added.
Youn Yuh-jung came out for the Best Supporting Actor award at the 94th United States of America Academy Awards at the United States of Americas Dolby Theater on Friday (Korea time).This is due to the custom that the winner of the Best Supporting Actress Award of the previous year will be awarded the Best Supporting Actress Award next year because Youn Yuh-jung won the Best Supporting Actress Award for the movie Minari last year.Youn Yuh-jung came out with a blue ribbon on the day, which means supporting refugees.Youn Yuh-jung is ahead of the awards. Im glad to be back in Hollywood. My mother said, Youre going to do what you plant.I think I heard her well, and last year I actually said that my name was not properly pronounced, but it is not easy to pronounce those who are nominated for this Best Supporting Actor.I apologize for the pronunciation mistake in advance. Youn Yuh-jung said that the Oscar winner is Minari is not.When the sign language came out, the intestines were male and the eyes were on Troy Cotcher of the leading winner, Koda.Youn Yuh-jung finally called the Oscar The Oscar goes to Troy Kotsur.This award is dedicated to all farmers, all Koda teams, and all disabled people, he added.

Youn Yuh-jung came out for the Best Supporting Actor award at the 94th United States of America Academy Awards at the United States of America's Dolby Theater on Friday (Korea time). This is due to the custom that the winner of the Best Supporting Actress Award of the previous year will be awarded the Best Supporting Actress Award next year because Youn Yuh-jung won the Best Supporting Actress Award for the movie Minari last year. Youn Yuh-jung came out with a blue ribbon on the day, which means supporting refugees.

Youn Yuh-jung is ahead of the awards.” “I’m glad to be back in Hollywood. My mother said, “You’re going to do what you plant.” I think I heard her well, and last year I actually said that my name was not properly pronounced, but it is not easy to pronounce those who are nominated for this Best Supporting Actor. I apologize for the pronunciation mistake in advance. "

Youn Yuh-jung said that the Oscar winner is "Minari is not". When the sign language came out, the intestines were male and the eyes were on Troy Cotcher of the leading winner, Koda. Youn Yuh-jung finally called the Oscar "The Oscar goes to Troy Kotsur".

"This award is dedicated to all farmers, all Koda teams, and all disabled people," he added.