"You live on your own...Lee Ye Rim Kim Young-chan, '38th line' His newlywed "I'm Not Right to Live" ('family mate')

While comedian Lee Kyung-kyu first visited her daughter Lee Ye Rims newlywed home, she showed gratitude for Yoo Jae-Suk, who missed her daughters wedding and prevented the massive spread of a new coronavirus infection (Corona 19).In MBC entertainment family mate broadcasted on the 8th, Lee Kyung-kyu, who visited Lee Ye Rim and Kim Young-chans newlyweds house, was included.Lee Kyung-kyu packed up the back seat of the car and headed to Lee Ye Rims honeymoon house in Yangsan Changwon.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I am going to deliver the remaining luggage at home, he said. I am curious and worried about how I live.If it was not family mate, it might not have gone down, he grumbled.Lee Ye Rim, who married Kim Young-chan, a soccer player from Yangsan FC last December, said, I have been married for a while and my brother was away during the winter training.I dont feel like Ive been living with you for a while, he said.The newlyweds house was first unveiled, along with a large and clean family, and a dog, Rung, who was raised with Lee Kyung-kyus family in Seoul, was also seen.In particular, the two people attracted attention with their tendency to organize and arrange, drawing up to 38 lines.I hope that the things I used to write in my group life will be put in place, Kim said in a meticulous style that would be so precise when organizing things.Lee Ye Rim, on the other hand, said: I dont think I need to set the angle; I remember where I put things in my own way, but my husband has to set the heat with O.I do not think it is right to live each time. So the living room toilet is Kim Young-chan, and the bathroom is Lee Ye Rim.When Kim Young-chan looked at the bathroom in the room and nagged, You live on your own, Lee Ye Rim said, I care only about your area, this is my area.Lee Kyung-kyu, who saw this in the studio, laughed when he said, Its not my job.Lee Ye Rim and Kim Young-chan prepared a side dish together while Lee Kyung-kyu took five hours to come down.Lee Kyung-kyu arrived at the newlyweds house and looked around the house in an awkward atmosphere. Lee Kyung-kyu is still called Kim as if his son-in-law Kim Young-chan was awkward.Lee Kyung-kyu, in particular, laughed more than his daughter. Lee Kyung-kyu said, Yerim is empty.But the vacancy in Rongji is too empty. Waiting for the steamed white, the three watched the wedding video together, Lee Kyung-kyu holding her daughters hand and saying, I did not know that moment would come.Boom, Jurye Lee Dukhwa, Celebration Lee Soo-geun, Kim Jun-hyun and Jo Hye-ryun appeared.Lee Kyung-kyu said of Jo Hye-ryuns celebration, The other day Jo Hye-ryun called and said he would celebrate, I should not do it if I wanted to.Lee Kyung-kyu then expressed gratitude for Yoo Jae-Suk, who was absent from the wedding ceremony even in the first voice decision.Since then, Yoo Jae-Suk has been praised for his desirable response to the Corona 19 confirmation and preventing large-scale spread.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I called Yoo Jae-Suk the next day and thanked him.I heard a corona voice the day before, but I was so nervous that I did not come. Lee Kyung-kyu told Lee Ye Rim, Did you get a gift?, and Lee Ye Rim replied, The duke sent me.Lee Kyung-kyu, who left filming for Channel A entertainment Urban Fisherman 3 as soon as the wedding ended, said: It was so good, your mother looked so lonely that she ran right away.I went to the recording when Yerim was born. I gave birth after the recording.
While comedian Lee Kyung-kyu first visited her daughter Lee Ye Rims newlywed home, she showed gratitude for Yoo Jae-Suk, who missed her daughters wedding and prevented the massive spread of a new coronavirus infection (Corona 19).In MBC entertainment family mate broadcasted on the 8th, Lee Kyung-kyu, who visited Lee Ye Rim and Kim Young-chans newlyweds house, was included.Lee Kyung-kyu packed up the back seat of the car and headed to Lee Ye Rims honeymoon house in Yangsan Changwon.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I am going to deliver the remaining luggage at home, he said. I am curious and worried about how I live.If it was not family mate, it might not have gone down, he grumbled.Lee Ye Rim, who married Kim Young-chan, a soccer player from Yangsan FC last December, said, I have been married for a while and my brother was away during the winter training.I dont feel like Ive been living with you for a while, he said.The newlyweds house was first unveiled, along with a large and clean family, and a dog, Rung, who was raised with Lee Kyung-kyus family in Seoul, was also seen.In particular, the two people attracted attention with their tendency to organize and arrange, drawing up to 38 lines.I hope that the things I used to write in my group life will be put in place, Kim said in a meticulous style that would be so precise when organizing things.Lee Ye Rim, on the other hand, said: I dont think I need to set the angle; I remember where I put things in my own way, but my husband has to set the heat with O.I do not think it is right to live each time. So the living room toilet is Kim Young-chan, and the bathroom is Lee Ye Rim.When Kim Young-chan looked at the bathroom in the room and nagged, You live on your own, Lee Ye Rim said, I care only about your area, this is my area.Lee Kyung-kyu, who saw this in the studio, laughed when he said, Its not my job.Lee Ye Rim and Kim Young-chan prepared a side dish together while Lee Kyung-kyu took five hours to come down.Lee Kyung-kyu arrived at the newlyweds house and looked around the house in an awkward atmosphere. Lee Kyung-kyu is still called Kim as if his son-in-law Kim Young-chan was awkward.Lee Kyung-kyu, in particular, laughed more than his daughter. Lee Kyung-kyu said, Yerim is empty.But the vacancy in Rongji is too empty. Waiting for the steamed white, the three watched the wedding video together, Lee Kyung-kyu holding her daughters hand and saying, I did not know that moment would come.Boom, Jurye Lee Dukhwa, Celebration Lee Soo-geun, Kim Jun-hyun and Jo Hye-ryun appeared.Lee Kyung-kyu said of Jo Hye-ryuns celebration, The other day Jo Hye-ryun called and said he would celebrate, I should not do it if I wanted to.Lee Kyung-kyu then expressed gratitude for Yoo Jae-Suk, who was absent from the wedding ceremony even in the first voice decision.Since then, Yoo Jae-Suk has been praised for his desirable response to the Corona 19 confirmation and preventing large-scale spread.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I called Yoo Jae-Suk the next day and thanked him.I heard a corona voice the day before, but I was so nervous that I did not come. Lee Kyung-kyu told Lee Ye Rim, Did you get a gift?, and Lee Ye Rim replied, The duke sent me.Lee Kyung-kyu, who left filming for Channel A entertainment Urban Fisherman 3 as soon as the wedding ended, said: It was so good, your mother looked so lonely that she ran right away.I went to the recording when Yerim was born. I gave birth after the recording.

While comedian Lee Kyung-kyu first visited her daughter Lee Ye Rim's newlywed home, she showed gratitude for Yoo Jae-Suk, who missed her daughter's wedding and prevented the massive spread of a new coronavirus infection (Corona 19).

In MBC entertainment 'family mate' broadcasted on the 8th, Lee Kyung-kyu, who visited Lee Ye Rim and Kim Young-chan's newlyweds' house, was included.

Lee Kyung-kyu packed up the back seat of the car and headed to Lee Ye Rim's honeymoon house in Yangsan Changwon. Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I am going to deliver the remaining luggage at home," he said. "I am curious and worried about how I live." "If it was not 'family mate', it might not have gone down," he grumbled.

Lee Ye Rim, who married Kim Young-chan, a soccer player from Yangsan FC last December, said, "I have been married for a while and my brother was away during the winter training. “I don’t feel like I’ve been living with you for a while,” he said.

The newlyweds' house was first unveiled, along with a large and clean family, and a dog, Rung, who was raised with Lee Kyung-kyu's family in Seoul, was also seen. In particular, the two people attracted attention with their tendency to organize and arrange, drawing up to 38 lines.

“I hope that the things I used to write in my group life will be put in place,” Kim said in a meticulous style that would be so precise when organizing things. Lee Ye Rim, on the other hand, said: "I don't think I need to set the angle; I remember where I put things in my own way, but my husband has to set the heat with O. I do not think it is right to live each time. "

So the living room toilet is Kim Young-chan, and the bathroom is Lee Ye Rim. When Kim Young-chan looked at the bathroom in the room and nagged, "You live on your own," Lee Ye Rim said, "I care only about your area, this is my area." Lee Kyung-kyu, who saw this in the studio, laughed when he said, "It's not my job."

Lee Ye Rim and Kim Young-chan prepared a side dish together while Lee Kyung-kyu took five hours to come down. Lee Kyung-kyu arrived at the newlyweds' house and looked around the house in an awkward atmosphere. Lee Kyung-kyu is still called "Kim" as if his son-in-law Kim Young-chan was awkward. Lee Kyung-kyu, in particular, laughed more than his daughter. Lee Kyung-kyu said, "Yerim is empty. But the vacancy in Rongji is too empty. "

Waiting for the steamed white, the three watched the wedding video together, Lee Kyung-kyu holding her daughter's hand and saying, "I did not know that moment would come." Boom, Jurye Lee Dukhwa, Celebration Lee Soo-geun, Kim Jun-hyun and Jo Hye-ryun appeared.

Lee Kyung-kyu said of Jo Hye-ryun's celebration, "The other day Jo Hye-ryun called and said he would celebrate, 'I should not do it if I wanted to'."

Lee Kyung-kyu then expressed gratitude for Yoo Jae-Suk, who was absent from the wedding ceremony even in the first voice decision. Since then, Yoo Jae-Suk has been praised for his desirable response to the Corona 19 confirmation and preventing large-scale spread.

Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I called Yoo Jae-Suk the next day and thanked him. I heard a corona voice the day before, but I was so nervous that I did not come. "Lee Kyung-kyu told Lee Ye Rim," Did you get a gift? ", and Lee Ye Rim replied, "The duke sent me."

Lee Kyung-kyu, who left filming for Channel A entertainment "Urban Fisherman 3" as soon as the wedding ended, said: "It was so good, your mother looked so lonely that she ran right away. I went to the recording when Yerim was born. I gave birth after the recording. "