Yoo Yeon-seok "'Sus life' Season 3? The Internet and The Resident Station Actors Now starring..." [N Interview] 3

Seoul = = Actor Yoo Yeon-Seok said, I know you have not done it yet, when asked whether you plan to produce Season 3 (hereinafter referred to as Sweet Doctor 3) and whether you want to participate.Yoo Yeon-seok said in an interview with the film Vanishing (director Denny Dercourt) on the morning of the 29th, If you do Season 3, you will participate, but I heard that Season 3 is not easy for a while, I think it will not be easy to collect all of them and do Season 3 because they are working. He added, Everyone is pushing the coach, we are going to do Season 3, but I know you have not planned yet.This year, Yoo Yeon-seok is already celebrating his 20th anniversary of his debut; he made his debut in 2003 with Park Chan-wooks film Old Boy.I think that time has already happened, I think of my debut, and then I have a work by Shin Won-ho, who gave me a lot of love while working, and I think of the moments when I first stood on stage, said Yoo Yeon-seok. Its a lot of time, I think Ive lived really hard now.It is a lot of works, but if I ask myself if I can not do any more work after finishing the works I have done so far, I will be sorry if I ask myself. So when you ask this question again 10 years later, I still want to do more really good works. He added, So I will work harder to show better works in the future.The film Vanishing is a suspense crime thriller that takes place when an unidentified body of an unidentified person who flipped South Korea is found and faces the whole shocking event with the investigation of the international forensic scientist Alice (Olga Kurilenko) and the Detective Qin Hao (Yoo Yeon-seok Boone), who was in charge of the case.Directed by director Denny Derkur, who was nominated twice at the Cannes International Film Festival for Noteworthy Eyes.Yoo Yeon-Seok has Acted the Homicide Detective Qin Hao, who was responsible for the unidentified variant found by the river in the play.Meanwhile, Vanishing will be released on the 30th.

Seoul = = Actor Yoo Yeon-seok said, "I know you have not done it yet," when asked whether you plan to produce Season 3 (hereinafter referred to as "Sweet Doctor 3") and whether you want to participate.

Yoo Yeon-seok said in an interview with the film "Vanishing" (director Denny Dercourt) on the morning of the 29th, "If you do Season 3, you will participate," but "I heard that Season 3 is not easy for a while, I think it will not be easy to collect all of them and do Season 3 because they are working. "

He added, "Everyone is pushing the coach, we are going to do Season 3, but I know you have not planned yet."

This year, Yoo Yeon-seok is already celebrating his 20th anniversary of his debut; he made his debut in 2003 with Park Chan-wook's film "Old Boy".

"I think that time has already happened, I think of my debut, and then I have a work by Shin Won-ho, who gave me a lot of love while working, and I think of the moments when I first stood on stage," said Yoo Yeon-seok. "It's a lot of time, I think I've lived really hard now."

"It is a lot of works, but if I ask myself if I can not do any more work after finishing the works I have done so far, I will be sorry if I ask myself." So when you ask this question again 10 years later, I still want to do more really good works. "

He added, "So I will work harder to show better works in the future."

The film "Vanishing" is a suspense crime thriller that takes place when an unidentified body of an unidentified person who flipped South Korea is found and faces the whole shocking event with the investigation of The International forensic scientist Alice (Olga Kurilenko) and the Detective Qin Hao (Yoo Yeon-seok Boone), who was in charge of the case. Directed by director Denny Derkur, who was nominated twice at the Cannes International Film Festival for "Noteworthy Eyes".

Yoo Yeon-seok has Acted the Homicide Detective Qin Hao, who was responsible for the unidentified variant found by the river in the play.

Meanwhile, 'Vanishing' will be released on the 30th.