Oh Eun Young "The Cause of the Actor Cheuni's Phone Mistake, Savvy if Easily Expressed" (Gold Counselor's Office)

Oh Eun Young diagnoses symptoms of actor CheuniActor Seo Hyun-chul and Cheuni visited Oh Eun Young at the TV Chosun Oh Eun-youngs Gold Counseling Center broadcast on the 18th.Cheuni said, My husband Seo Hyun-chul has a lot of nagging. Cheuni said, My way of expressing my words can give people Miunderstood.I want to live with my feelings, but I have to live with this kind of attention, but there are times when I am angry. Cheuni also said, My husband tells me its a 15-minute dragon, and after 15 minutes, the personality is revealed immediately. So Seo Hyun-chul said, When I talk, I ask you to think about it for two more seconds.I make a lot of speech mistakes that can bring Missunderstock. I still say 15 minutes will reveal my identity, he said.I am worried that others will be misunderstood, he said. Diet is also called a part-time job. Oh Eun Young said: There are causes for words like some syllables to pop out: a bit distracting if easily expressed, a lack of attention if expressed professionally.When talking about attention, the important concept is work memory. Memory power is not falling.Those with weak working memory forget the topic when they talk to the subject and try to come up with words.In the end, it will turn into a conversation on the theme of Jung-gu heating. Photo: TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen

Oh Eun Young diagnoses symptoms of actor Cheuni

Actor Seo Hyun-chul and Cheuni visited Oh Eun Young at the TV Chosun 'Oh Eun-young's Gold Counseling Center' broadcast on the 18th.

Cheuni said, "My husband Seo Hyun-chul has a lot of nagging." Cheuni said, "My way of expressing my words can give people Miunderstood. I want to live with my feelings, but I have to live with this kind of attention, but there are times when I am angry. "

Cheuni also said, "My husband tells me it's a 15-minute dragon, and after 15 minutes, the personality is revealed immediately." So Seo Hyun-chul said, "When I talk, I ask you to think about it for two more seconds. I make a lot of speech mistakes that can bring Missunderstock. I still say '15 minutes will reveal my identity', he said. I am worried that others will be Misunderstood, "he said." Diet is also called a part-time job. "

Oh Eun Young said: "There are causes for words like some syllables to pop out: a bit distracting if easily expressed, a lack of attention if expressed professionally. When talking about attention, the important concept is 'work Memory'. Memory power is not falling. Those with weak working Memory forget the topic when they talk to the subject and try to come up with words. In the end, it will turn into a conversation on the theme of Jung-gu heating. "

Photo: TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen