'Slave Girl Group' Baby Driver's Multi-Yul, "Idol Star Athletics Bowling Archery Rhyt Eat in the toilet...I'm sexually harassed" Disclosure

The majority of Baby Driver, called Slave Girl Group, confessed to the shocking entertainment industry activities.Recently, YouTube channel Recent Olympics has been attracting attention with the video titled The Realization Exploration Team and The Current Status of 4 Years After Controversy.Dalyul is a member of Baby Driver, which was introduced as a slave girl group in MBC realization expedition in the past.He has also told the Recent Olympics following the realization expedition that he has not been settled at all even after running hundreds of events as well as poor activity environment.The rate was about the hostel at the time, I felt trapped. It was a crime prevention level that I could fit through the windows.Im going to Gaya, but if I dont get water, I cant prepare. Im sorry, but can I close my head?The rent was pushed, the electricity, water and water, and the landlord had been urged to get out of the room quickly, and he had always packed his luggage because he did not know when he would be kicked out of the hostel.I took the subway and went to the music broadcasting and then took the subway again. Also, regarding the appearance of The Unit, other participants are waiting for the staff, and I am always alone.Everyone is decorating it as a beautiful shoot, and I was upset because I took care of my hair, makeup, and costumes and Gaya. The worst time was when I went to Idol Star Athletics Bowling Archery Rhythm.The majority of the members and staff members said, We were not such a famous team, and there are not many close teams on the spot.I dont have one of them, because other friends have members or team staff, and I dont have any one.So I waited in the bathroom thinking, I want to go home. I have to eat rice. I finally got a sandwich with PPL.I thought I had to stay like this wherever I did not have anyone to take care of the company. When I go to a local event, I go to an event, sleep, wash, prepare for a while at a nearby motel, and then go back to the event.I had an event for the homeless, but there was no microphone, so there was a situation where the members had to write a microphone as they turned around.  (The homeless) had a good feeling when they drank, so I had a chance to be threatened by throwing makgeolli and swearing to go out.In the situation of taking pictures, there were cases where people touched their hips.When I told him that (to the representative), he said, Dont do this because they are the people who can give you another event.I tried to kiss other members by touching their thighs. It was a situation that could not be protected from such things at all. He worked hard, but he couldnt get a settlement at all. I didnt want anything. I just asked him to let us go.The contract-related litigation is almost over, so you can get back into action. I want to get on stage, but there is no stage to climb.After leaving the team, she participated in the 2019 Miss Korea and Best Entertainer Selection Contest, as she was on stage when she went to the competition.I do not think I can put this way, he said.

The majority of Baby Driver, called 'Slave Girl Group', confessed to the shocking entertainment industry activities.

Recently, YouTube channel 'Recent Olympics' has been attracting attention with the video titled 'The Realization Exploration Team' and 'The Current Status of 4 Years After Controversy'.

Dalyul is a member of Baby Driver, which was introduced as a 'slave girl group' in MBC 'realization expedition' in the past. He has also told the 'Recent Olympics' following the 'realization expedition' that he has not been settled at all even after running hundreds of Events as well as poor activity environment.

The rate was about the hostel at the time, "I felt trapped. It was a crime prEvention level that I could fit through the windows. I'm going to Gaya, but if I don't get water, I can't prepare. I'm sorry, but can I close my head? The rent was pushed, the electricity, water and water, and the landlord had been urged to get out of the room quickly, and he had always packed his luggage because he did not know when he would be kicked out of the hostel. I took the subway and went to the music broadcasting and then took the subway again. "

Also, regarding the appearance of 'The Unit', "other participants are waiting for the staff, and I am always alone. Everyone is decorating it as a beautiful shoot, and I was upset because I took care of my hair, makeup, and costumes and Gaya. "

The worst time was when I went to Idol Star Athletics Bowling Archery Rhythm. The majority of the members and staff members said, "We were not such a famous team, and there are not many close teams on the spot. I don’t have one of them, because other friends have members or team staff, and I don’t have any one. So I waited in the bathroom thinking, 'I want to go home. I have to eat rice. I finally got a sandwich with PPL. I thought I had to stay like this wherever I did not have anyone to take care of the company. "

"When I go to a local Event, I go to an Event, sleep, wash, prepare for a while at a nearby motel, and then go back to the Event. I had an Event for the homeless, but there was no microphone, so there was a situation where the members had to write a microphone as they turned around. "

" (The homeless) had a good feeling when they drank, so I had a chance to be threatened by throwing makgeolli and swearing to go out. In the situation of taking pictures, there were cases where people touched their hips. When I told him that (to the representative), he said, 'Don't do this because they are the people who can give you another Event.' I tried to kiss other members by touching their thighs. It was a situation that could not be protected from such things at all. "

He worked hard, but he couldn’t get a settlement at all. “I didn’t want anything. I just asked him to let us go. The contract-related litigation is almost over, so you can get back into action. I want to get on stage, but there is no stage to climb. After leaving the team, she participated in the 2019 Miss Korea and Best Entertainer Selection Contest, as she was on stage when she went to the competition. I do not think I can put this way, "he said.