Shin Joo-ah, wedding with Husband, a Thailand, is only seven hours "talking with English in the eye" (Radio Star)

Actor Shin Joo-ah released a Never Ending Behind, saying that the start of Love Story with Husband, the Thailand, was a chicken stick.MBC Radio Star, which aired on the 30th, was featured in the Unmarried Songs of Marriage Writing with Jang Dong-min, Seo Hyo-rim, Kim Seung-soo and Shin Joo-ah.According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency on the 31st, Radio Star, which was broadcast the previous day, ranked first in the same time zone furniture entertainment ratings with 4.9% (based on the metropolitan area).The 2049 audience rating, which is a key indicator of advertising officials and a key indicator of channel competitiveness, also ranked first in entertainment in the same time zone.The best one minute was Kim Seung-soos Scene of a senior citizen who wants to feel happy at the dinner party when asked about the open wallet, which is a weakness, which soared to 6.2% of the household ratings.Jang Dong-min, who returned to Radio Star in a year as a new groom, showed off his talent.He said, I do not feel it yet, he said, when he reported the birth of a second-year-old treasure in June.Jang Dong-min then made a fuss by releasing the behind-the-scenes marriage to the second-year-olds extraordinary dream Taemong in four months.In particular, Kim Soo-mi, the mother of the child, was almost embarrassed to hear about the marriage late. Jang Dong-min said, I was the first to tell you about the child.You were satisfied, he added.I decided to marry my wife when she took a friendly morning walk with her mother, said Jang Dong-min.In addition, she appealed to her cute charm and revealed her loveliness, and every time she slept, she was exposed to her arm and suffered from Lee Seok-il and elbow tunnel syndrome.) and laughed at the Confessions.In addition, Jang Dong-min sent a deep affection for his wife with a video letter and possibly that stage, and MC Kim Gura said, It is not for viewers.Joy Mom, who entered the fourth year of marriage, worked as a radio star new styler with honesty and lovely charm.Seo Hyo-rim said that his marriage article was Kim Soo-mi in the past, and that My mother did it in secret.In response to Kim Soo-mis surrounding reaction to the Seaworld, Seo Hyo-rim said, I have been like a friend before marriage. After marriage, I have a realistic story.Seo Hyo-rim also actively explained the misunderstanding that he would be good at cooking as Kim Soo-mis daughter-in-law.He then confessed that he felt the difference between the age of nine and the age of nine, who raises his daughter and three dogs at the same time, and the generation that can not talk to Husband.Seo Hyo-rim said he found a cleaning talent after marriage and boasted that Joy cleans before he can walk.Actor Kim Seung-soo, who has been single for 11 years, caught the attention by introducing his own iron-fitting love method.He was surprised by the plan that showed careful consideration by pre-tasting the signature menu of the restaurant before the date and pre-ordering the movie theater for three seats.I found a fantastic proposal place in Tanzania, Africa, which I visited a long time ago. I wrote a letter in advance to come with someone to come here.Kim Seung-soo said through Radio Star that the weakness is open wallet.I do it myself, hoping that Ill have fun when I get a little awkward to notice the calculations at the dinner, he said.Kim Seung-soo explained that if there are juniors who secretly calculate, they will go after them and get the card and cancel it. The MCs responded furiously, saying, Lets not do it.Thailand Shin Joo-ah confided in the Love Story that transcends the border with the Thailand Husband Kunseo Rachanikun.I met him, but when I opened my eyes, I got married and I opened my eyes and I live in Thailand, he said.Shin Joo-ah said in his first meeting that he caught Husbands heart with a hairy chicken stick, saying, I talked with my eyes because I could not speak English.He then surprised MCs by unveiling Husbands iron-fitting briefing, which persuaded his parents, to the Another Class Thailand wedding, which took seven hours.Shin Joo-ah was envious of unveiling a surprise event for Husband, a Thailand surprise visit to Korea without contact.He laughed at the Reversal story, saying, Husband is FM, so I just teach it.In the meantime, Shin Joo-ah has recently received a lot of Cheering from international marriage couples after appearing in Oh Eun Youngs Golden Counseling Center.When asked if he recommended international marriage, Shin Joo-ah replied honestly, If the language works to some extent, I recommend it. If you head on the ground, you have more difficulties than you think.Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen
Actor Shin Joo-ah released a Never Ending Behind, saying that the start of Love Story with Husband, the Thailand, was a chicken stick.MBC Radio Star, which aired on the 30th, was featured in the Unmarried Songs of Marriage Writing with Jang Dong-min, Seo Hyo-rim, Kim Seung-soo and Shin Joo-ah.According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency on the 31st, Radio Star, which was broadcast the previous day, ranked first in the same time zone furniture entertainment ratings with 4.9% (based on the metropolitan area).The 2049 audience rating, which is a key indicator of advertising officials and a key indicator of channel competitiveness, also ranked first in entertainment in the same time zone.The best one minute was Kim Seung-soos Scene of a senior citizen who wants to feel happy at the dinner party when asked about the open wallet, which is a weakness, which soared to 6.2% of the household ratings.Jang Dong-min, who returned to Radio Star in a year as a new groom, showed off his talent.He said, I do not feel it yet, he said, when he reported the birth of a second-year-old treasure in June.Jang Dong-min then made a fuss by releasing the behind-the-scenes marriage to the second-year-olds extraordinary dream Taemong in four months.In particular, Kim Soo-mi, the mother of the child, was almost embarrassed to hear about the marriage late. Jang Dong-min said, I was the first to tell you about the child.You were satisfied, he added.I decided to marry my wife when she took a friendly morning walk with her mother, said Jang Dong-min.In addition, she appealed to her cute charm and revealed her loveliness, and every time she slept, she was exposed to her arm and suffered from Lee Seok-il and elbow tunnel syndrome.) and laughed at the Confessions.In addition, Jang Dong-min sent a deep affection for his wife with a video letter and possibly that stage, and MC Kim Gura said, It is not for viewers.Joy Mom, who entered the fourth year of marriage, worked as a radio star new styler with honesty and lovely charm.Seo Hyo-rim said that his marriage article was Kim Soo-mi in the past, and that My mother did it in secret.In response to Kim Soo-mis surrounding reaction to the Seaworld, Seo Hyo-rim said, I have been like a friend before marriage. After marriage, I have a realistic story.Seo Hyo-rim also actively explained the misunderstanding that he would be good at cooking as Kim Soo-mis daughter-in-law.He then confessed that he felt the difference between the age of nine and the age of nine, who raises his daughter and three dogs at the same time, and the generation that can not talk to Husband.Seo Hyo-rim said he found a cleaning talent after marriage and boasted that Joy cleans before he can walk.Actor Kim Seung-soo, who has been single for 11 years, caught the attention by introducing his own iron-fitting love method.He was surprised by the plan that showed careful consideration by pre-tasting the signature menu of the restaurant before the date and pre-ordering the movie theater for three seats.I found a fantastic proposal place in Tanzania, Africa, which I visited a long time ago. I wrote a letter in advance to come with someone to come here.Kim Seung-soo said through Radio Star that the weakness is open wallet.I do it myself, hoping that Ill have fun when I get a little awkward to notice the calculations at the dinner, he said.Kim Seung-soo explained that if there are juniors who secretly calculate, they will go after them and get the card and cancel it. The MCs responded furiously, saying, Lets not do it.Thailand Shin Joo-ah confided in the Love Story that transcends the border with the Thailand Husband Kunseo Rachanikun.I met him, but when I opened my eyes, I got married and I opened my eyes and I live in Thailand, he said.Shin Joo-ah said in his first meeting that he caught Husbands heart with a hairy chicken stick, saying, I talked with my eyes because I could not speak English.He then surprised MCs by unveiling Husbands iron-fitting briefing, which persuaded his parents, to the Another Class Thailand wedding, which took seven hours.Shin Joo-ah was envious of unveiling a surprise event for Husband, a Thailand surprise visit to Korea without contact.He laughed at the Reversal story, saying, Husband is FM, so I just teach it.In the meantime, Shin Joo-ah has recently received a lot of Cheering from international marriage couples after appearing in Oh Eun Youngs Golden Counseling Center.When asked if he recommended international marriage, Shin Joo-ah replied honestly, If the language works to some extent, I recommend it. If you head on the ground, you have more difficulties than you think.Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen

Actor Shin Joo-ah released a Never Ending Behind, saying that the start of Love Story with Husband, the Thailand, was a chicken stick.

MBC Radio Star, which aired on the 30th, was featured in the 'Unmarried Songs of Marriage Writing' with Jang Dong-min, Seo Hyo-rim, Kim Seung-soo and Shin Joo-ah.

According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency on the 31st, Radio Star, which was broadcast the previous day, ranked first in the same time zone furniture entertainment ratings with 4.9% (based on the metropolitan area). The 2049 audience rating, which is a key indicator of advertising officials and a key indicator of channel competitiveness, also ranked first in entertainment in the same time zone. The best one minute was Kim Seung-soo's "Scene of a senior citizen who wants to feel happy at the dinner party when asked about the open wallet, which is a weakness," which soared to 6.2% of the household ratings.

Jang Dong-min, who returned to Radio Star in a year as a new groom, showed off his talent. He said, "I do not feel it yet," he said, when he reported the birth of a second-year-old treasure in June. Jang Dong-min then made a fuss by releasing the behind-the-scenes marriage to the second-year-old's extraordinary 'dream' Taemong in four months. In particular, Kim Soo-mi, the mother of the child, was almost embarrassed to hear about the marriage late. Jang Dong-min said, "I was the first to tell you about the child. “You were satisfied,” he added.

“I decided to marry my wife when she took a friendly morning walk with her mother,” said Jang Dong-min. In addition, she appealed to her cute charm and revealed her loveliness, and every time she slept, she was exposed to her arm and suffered from Lee Seok-il and elbow tunnel syndrome. ) and laughed at the Confessions. In addition, Jang Dong-min sent a deep affection for his wife with a video letter and 'possibly that' stage, and MC Kim Gura said, "It is not for viewers."

Joy Mom, who entered the fourth year of marriage, worked as a Radio Star new styler with honesty and lovely charm. Seo Hyo-rim said that his marriage article was Kim Soo-mi in the past, and that "My mother did it in secret." In response to Kim Soo-mi's surrounding reaction to the Seaworld, Seo Hyo-rim said, "I have been like a friend before marriage. After marriage, I have a realistic story."

Seo Hyo-rim also actively explained the misunderstanding that he would be good at cooking as Kim Soo-mi's daughter-in-law. He then confessed that he felt the difference between the age of nine and the age of nine, who raises his daughter and three dogs at the same time, and the generation that can not talk to Husband. Seo Hyo-rim said he found a cleaning talent after marriage and boasted that "Joy cleans before he can walk.

Actor Kim Seung-soo, who has been single for 11 years, caught the attention by introducing his own iron-fitting love method. He was surprised by the plan that showed careful consideration by pre-tasting the signature menu of the restaurant before the date and pre-ordering the movie theater for three seats. I found a fantastic proposal place in Tanzania, Africa, which I visited a long time ago. "I wrote a letter in advance to come with someone to come here."

Kim Seung-soo said through Radio Star that the weakness is 'open wallet'. “I do it myself, hoping that I’ll have fun when I get a little awkward to notice the calculations at the dinner,” he said. Kim Seung-soo explained that if there are juniors who secretly calculate, they will go after them and get the card and cancel it. The MCs responded furiously, saying, "Let's not do it."

'Thailand' Shin Joo-ah confided in the Love Story that transcends the border with the Thailand Husband 'Kunseo' Rachanikun. “I met him, but when I opened my eyes, I got married and I opened my eyes and I live in Thailand,” he said. Shin Joo-ah said in his first meeting that he caught Husband's heart with a hairy chicken stick, saying, "I talked with my eyes because I could not speak English. He then surprised MCs by unveiling Husband's iron-fitting briefing, which persuaded his parents, to the Another Class Thailand wedding, which took seven hours.

Shin Joo-ah was envious of unveiling a surprise event for Husband, a Thailand surprise visit to Korea without contact. He laughed at the Reversal story, saying, "Husband is FM, so I just teach it." In the meantime, Shin Joo-ah has recently received a lot of Cheering from international marriage couples after appearing in 'Oh Eun Young's Golden Counseling Center'. When asked if he recommended international marriage, Shin Joo-ah replied honestly, “If the language works to some extent, I recommend it. If you head on the ground, you have more difficulties than you think.”

Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen