Park Min-ha, Corona 19, confirmed "I can't even hear my voice."

Actor Park Min-ha from the group Nine Muses was confirmed in Corona 19.Park Min-ha said in his SNS story on the 16th, I was tested because my neck was sore and I was in a state of isolation.Park Min-ha said, I have rarely met my acquaintances recently, and I have been working - it was a house repetition, but I do not know where it took me.Everyone, be careful about your health and be careful.I usually heard that it is severe for 3 to 4 days and then it gets better, but I feel more and more pain in my neck and little voice, so it seems difficult to upload video for a week or two for a while.I will recover as soon as possible, and I will not be sick, but I will stay healthy. On the other hand, Park Min-ha made his debut as a group Nine Muses, and later turned to an actor and appeared in TVN drama Argon.

Actor Park Min-ha from the group Nine Muses was confirmed in Corona 19.

Park Min-ha said in his SNS story on the 16th, "I was tested because my neck was sore and I was in a state of isolation.

Park Min-ha said, "I have rarely met my acquaintances recently, and I have been working - it was a house repetition, but I do not know where it took me. Everyone, be careful about your health and be careful.”

"I usually heard that it is severe for 3 to 4 days and then it gets better, but I feel more and more pain in my neck and little voice, so it seems difficult to upload video for a week or two for a while. I will recover as soon as possible, and I will not be sick, but I will stay healthy. "

On the other hand, Park Min-ha made his debut as a group Nine Muses, and later turned to an actor and appeared in TVN drama 'Argon'.