'My Little Old Boy' Miza "Kim Jun-ho is former agency president, quit announcer and comedian test"

Comedian Miza reveals her relationship with Kim Jun-ho in My Little Old BoyIn the SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy), which aired on Tuesday night, Kim Jong-kook and Kim Jun-ho were pictured finding the house of the Jang Gwang family.On this day, Jang Gwang and daughter Miza welcomed Kim Jong-kook and Kim Jun-ho.Kim Jun-ho said, There is a reason why Kim Jong-kook was brought in. Miza, who heard this, said, Mom Jeon Sung-ae is Kim Jong-kooks steamy fan.Its really amazing to see it, he said.Later, Miza brought up her relationship with Kim Jun-ho, saying, I was the president of my agency for a long time. I originally did an announcer.I applied for the recruitment of KBS public bond comedian by chance. I went to the test and I did not have anything to do. Kim Jun-ho, who watched Mizas vocalization, said, It looked like I would not do that, but it was too sudden.Kim Jong-kook also said, Its the first thing I do in elementary school. After that, Miza said, The judges did not respond.But Kim Jun-ho laughed while hitting his hand.

Comedian Miza reveals her relationship with Kim Jun-ho in 'My Little Old Boy'

In the SBS entertainment program "My Little Old Boy" (hereinafter referred to as "My Little Old Boy"), which aired on Tuesday night, Kim Jong-kook and Kim Jun-ho were pictured finding the house of the Jang Gwang family.

On this day, Jang Gwang and daughter Miza welcomed Kim Jong-kook and Kim Jun-ho. Kim Jun-ho said, "There is a reason why Kim Jong-kook was brought in." Miza, who heard this, said, "Mom Jeon Sung-ae is Kim Jong-kook's steamy fan. It's really amazing to see it," he said.

Later, Miza brought up her relationship with Kim Jun-ho, saying, "I was the president of my agency for a long time. I originally did an announcer. I applied for the recruitment of KBS public bond comedian by chance. I went to the test and I did not have anything to do. "

Kim Jun-ho, who watched Miza's vocalization, said, "It looked like I would not do that, but it was too sudden." Kim Jong-kook also said, "It's the first thing I do in elementary school." After that, Miza said, "The judges did not respond. But Kim Jun-ho laughed while hitting his hand. "