"Mr Radio" Young Tak "There was a good song among the songs I presented..."

Mr Radio Young Tak has revealed his candid dedication.Singer Young Tak appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hees Mr Radio (hereinafter referred to as Mr Radio) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th.Yoon Jung-soo asked, Young Tak gave a lot of songs, but he gave them to others.Young Tak, who released his new song, Im Going to Eat Abalone. He said, I was looking for a good match in the lyrics in front of me, and Ji Kwang-min was eating abalone and abalone.So I called him right away and he stuck his mouth. I like abalone, he added. Young Tak also announced that he had been appointed ambassador for abalone through a new song.

Mr Radio Young Tak has revealed his candid dedication.

Singer Young Tak appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hee's Mr Radio' (hereinafter referred to as 'Mr Radio') which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th.

Yoon Jung-soo asked, "Young Tak gave a lot of songs, but he gave them to others."

Young Tak, who released his new song, “I’m Going to Eat Abalone.” He said, “I was looking for a good match in the lyrics in front of me, and Ji Kwang-min was eating abalone and abalone. So I called him right away and he stuck his mouth. "

“I like abalone,” he added. Young Tak also announced that he had been appointed ambassador for abalone through a new song.