"Mirah" Young Tak "Why is it so satisfying for each song? It's custom."

Mira Young Tak talked about why his song satisfies other singers.Young Tak appeared on KBS2 Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Nam Chang-hees Mr Radio (hereinafter referred to as Mirah) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th.On this day, Yoon Jung-soo wondered, (The singers we met) felt like I was done when I received a song from Young Tak.Young Tak explained, I communicated a lot with those who worked on the song rather than the part called Hit.You dont call it in with what youve made, but you do talk about what style you like. So its custom-made.I thought you liked it, he added.Also, Young Tak said, I made it just, but it was good, so the singer made a formal recording, so it was better than I guided.I was able to spend it without hesitation. I am very proud of it.

Mira Young Tak talked about why his song satisfies other Singers.

Young Tak appeared on KBS2 Cool FM 'Yoon Jung-soo, Nam Chang-hee's Mr Radio' (hereinafter referred to as 'Mirah') which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th.

On this day, Yoon Jung-soo wondered, "(The Singers we met) felt like I was done when I received a song from Young Tak."

Young Tak explained, "I communicated a lot with those who worked on the song rather than the part called Hit."

“You don’t call it in with what you’ve made, but you do talk about what style you like. So it’s custom-made. “I thought you liked it,” he added.

Also, Young Tak said, "I made it just, but it was good, so the Singer made a formal recording, so it was better than I guided. I was able to spend it without hesitation. I am very proud of it. "