Lee Sang-min explains 'debt cosplay': "High-priced shoes = sponsorship...of course prejudice"

In the video, Lee Sang-min explained directly to three allegations related to him.Lee Sang-min was criticized for doing a debt cosplay while wearing 10 million one shoes for a fee of 6 to 7 million one per episode.Lee Sang-min appeared on Shoes Off and Dolsing Forman and said that her mothers one-month bottle reached 10 million One.However, it has been pointed out that it is not realistic for the mother to work in the insurance business, and 10 million One bottles.Lee Sang-min said, My mother has long insured and has a lot of insurance, but Most of the 30 insurances she has joined were not effective.I had a lot of insurance for a lot of allowances, so I did not have any insurance that I could actually claim. If you are over 80 years old, you have insurance to re-renew. You have to cancel it.He also had more than 30 million ones of the disease, because most of the blood cancer was not insured, and he had finished his blood cancer treatment in a year and a half and had his brain surgery and then he was retired.Now, I have a right-hand mime and I go to a bottle that fixes paralysis. I can not insure, so now there is less than 10 million one bottles. There is also suspicion that Tak Jae-hun has invested at least 1 ~ 200 million One in cash in connection with Lee Sang-min, who invested in COIN, saying that he would buy a house if he climbed eight times.Lee Sang-min said, Tak Jae-hun is right.Tak Jae-huns words were funny and I talked to the broadcast like that, but I did not actually buy that amount. I do not know anything about COIN.Tak Jae-hun recommended it, but I got a little cash and bought about 8 million One COIN. I did not have enough money to invest a lot of money in a once-destructed position. Finally, Lee Sang-min also explained the allegations of buying expensive shoes.Lee Sang-min, who has not yet paid off his debt, has raised the suspicions of many viewers that he has 400 pairs of shoes, including 10 million One G-Dragon shoes.Lee Sang-min explained, I received about 100 pairs from a fan; I recently bought shoes myself, but I sent some of them to Nike as a sponsorship concept.I was actually scared. Many people understand and like my situation. If you wear expensive shoes, you have to be prejudiced.Im also buying shoes as cheaply as possible by coordinating myself because Ive reduced the cost of stylists. At some point, my shoes have become jinx and it has become an opportunity to work harder on the air.

In the video, Lee Sang-min explained directly to three allegations related to him. Lee Sang-min was criticized for doing a "debt cosplay" while wearing 10 million One shoes for a fee of 6 to 7 million One per episode.

Lee Sang-min appeared on "Shoes Off and Dolsing Forman" and said that her mother's One-month bottle reached 10 million One. However, it has been pointed out that it is not realistic for the mother to work in the insurance business, and 10 million One bottles.

Lee Sang-min said, "My mother has long insured and has a lot of insurance," but "Most of the 30 insurances she has joined were not effective. I had a lot of insurance for a lot of allowances, so I did not have any insurance that I could actually claim. "

"If you are over 80 years old, you have insurance to re-renew. You have to cancel it. He also had more than 30 million Ones of the disease, because most of the blood cancer was not insured, and he had finished his blood cancer treatment in a year and a half and had his brain surgery and then he was retired. Now, I have a right-hand mime and I go to a bottle that fixes paralysis. I can not insure, so now there is less than 10 million One bottles. "

There is also suspicion that Tak Jae-hun has invested at least 1 ~ 200 million One in cash in connection with Lee Sang-min, who invested in COIN, saying that he would buy a house if he climbed eight times.

Lee Sang-min said, "Tak Jae-hun is right. Tak Jae-hun's words were funny and I talked to the broadcast like that, but I did not actually buy that amount. "I do not know anything about COIN. Tak Jae-hun recommended it, but I got a little cash and bought about 8 million One COIN. I did not have enough mOney to invest a lot of mOney in a once-destructed position. "

Finally, Lee Sang-min also explained the allegations of buying expensive shoes. Lee Sang-min, who has not yet paid off his debt, has raised the suspicions of many viewers that he has 400 pairs of shoes, including 10 million One 'G-Dragon shoes'.

Lee Sang-min explained, "I received about 100 pairs from a fan; I recently bought shoes myself, but I sent some of them to Nike as a sponsorship concept."

"I was actually scared. Many people understand and like my situation. If you wear expensive shoes, you have to be prejudiced. "I'm also buying shoes as cheaply as possible by coordinating myself because I've reduced the cost of stylists. At some point, my shoes have become jinx and it has become an opportunity to work harder on the air."