Kyeon Mi-ri "Divorce by Values, Standing Alone with Lee Yu-bi and Lee Da-in at 28" (White Half Travel)

Kyeon Mi-ri mentioned past divorcesIn the 144th episode of the TV Chosun Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel) broadcast on March 18, actor Kyeon Mi-ri joined the Boeun esophagus trip in Chungbuk.I did not have time to look back so much, and after a year of hooking, there was no work after that.I was so nervous that I was so nervous that I got married, but I was married at a young age and the weight of someone who did not fit my values ​​was too big.I thought about a lot of things, but I finally got two daughters like jewels and I had to stand alone at 28 years old (I was determined). I was home when I was done, I had to go home, because the environment is different from others, said Kyeon Mi-ri, who said he had been raising alone at the age of 20.I didnt know it was hard then, but I cant go back, I cant go because Im scared, Kyeon Mi-ri told Huh Young-man, who said the situation was difficult, with acting and childcare at a young age.At that time, I had to run ahead without thinking, so I had a lot to share (now I came) and I thought I missed it. As a working mother, I expressed my sorryness for the children.Meanwhile, Kyeon Mi-ri, 59, born in 1965, married actor Lim Young-gyu at the age of 24, and got her daughter Lee Yu-bi and Lee Da-in, but divorced in 1993.In 1998, he remarried Lee Hong-heon, a businessman, and gave birth to a son.
Kyeon Mi-ri mentioned past divorcesIn the 144th episode of the TV Chosun Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel) broadcast on March 18, actor Kyeon Mi-ri joined the Boeun esophagus trip in Chungbuk.I did not have time to look back so much, and after a year of hooking, there was no work after that.I was so nervous that I was so nervous that I got married, but I was married at a young age and the weight of someone who did not fit my values ​​was too big.I thought about a lot of things, but I finally got two daughters like jewels and I had to stand alone at 28 years old (I was determined). I was home when I was done, I had to go home, because the environment is different from others, said Kyeon Mi-ri, who said he had been raising alone at the age of 20.I didnt know it was hard then, but I cant go back, I cant go because Im scared, Kyeon Mi-ri told Huh Young-man, who said the situation was difficult, with acting and childcare at a young age.At that time, I had to run ahead without thinking, so I had a lot to share (now I came) and I thought I missed it. As a working mother, I expressed my sorryness for the children.Meanwhile, Kyeon Mi-ri, 59, born in 1965, married actor Lim Young-gyu at the age of 24, and got her daughter Lee Yu-bi and Lee Da-in, but divorced in 1993.In 1998, he remarried Lee Hong-heon, a businessman, and gave birth to a son.

Kyeon Mi-ri mentioned past divorces

In the 144th episode of the TV Chosun "Huh Young Man's Food Travel" (hereinafter referred to as "White Travel") broadcast on March 18, actor Kyeon Mi-ri joined the Boeun esophagus trip in Chungbuk.

"I did not have time to look back so much, and after a year of hooking, there was no work after that. I was so nervous that I was so nervous that I got married, but I was married at a young age and the weight of someone who did not fit my values ​​was too big. I thought about a lot of things, but I finally got two daughters like jewels and I had to stand alone at 28 years old (I was determined). "

"I was home when I was done, I had to go home, because the environment is different from others," said Kyeon Mi-ri, who said he had been raising alone at the age of 20.

"I didn't know it was hard then, but I can't go back, I can't go because I'm scared," Kyeon Mi-ri told Huh Young-man, who said the situation was difficult, with acting and childcare at a young age. At that time, I had to run ahead without thinking, so I had a lot to share (now I came) and I thought I missed it. As a working mother, I expressed my sorryness for the children.

Meanwhile, Kyeon Mi-ri, 59, born in 1965, married actor Lim Young-gyu at the age of 24, and got her daughter Lee Yu-bi and Lee Da-in, but divorced in 1993. In 1998, he remarried Lee Hong-heon, a businessman, and gave birth to a son.