Kim Song, tears of the Confessions "The original cause of the pressure ulcer, my heart is paralyzed"

Kim Song, the wife of singer Kang Won-rae, conveyed her tearful heart.Kim Song posted a long article on his personal instagram on the 2nd, starting with the sentence I saw a person passing by in a wheelchair.The photo shows the outside view from Kim Songs gaze, among which a passerby in an electric wheelchair stands out.Kim Song said, My husband is also my original brother (Kang), who I loved. I thought it was all over, but I thought it was all right.Im not ready yet, Confessions said.I do not know Pained who is stabbed and pressed by the bed fixed clothespin, and I have four pressure ulcers on my hips, so I apply Moy Yat medicine. My hearts nerves toward my husband are paralyzed like my husbands numb nerves.Im so much, thats why I get tears, he added.Meanwhile, Kang Won-rae was driving a motorcycle in 2000 and collided with an illegal U-turn vehicle and was diagnosed with paraplegic.He then married Kim Song in 2003, and these couple have a son.I saw a man in a wheelchair, and when I was singing, I stopped and my gaze went to the person in the wheelchairOh, my husband, my brother, who I loved,I thought it was over, but I thought it was all right, but I was deceived.The wheelchair is unfamiliar, not ready yet.I did not know Pained was being stabbed and pressed by the bed-fixing clothespin, and I had four pressure ulcers on my hips, so I applied Moy Yat medicine, and my nerves toward my husband became paralyzed like my husbands numb sensory nerves.as if it were not my jobMy husband knows how scary the pressure ulcer is, so he urgently tells me that he should disinfect and apply medicine several times a day, and the fear that can not be done is revealed with his face.Im so tired, so I tear up. Im just sighing in the gym parking lotIm sorry that Ive been dulled to check and apply disinfectants and medicines several times.How can I get to tears? Elbetanya! But Ill go exercise!Photo: Kim Song Instagram

Kim Song, the wife of singer Kang Won-rae, conveyed her tearful heart.

Kim Song posted a long article on his personal instagram on the 2nd, starting with the sentence "I saw a person passing by in a wheelchair".

The photo shows the outside view from Kim Song’s gaze, among which a passerby in an electric wheelchair stands out.

Kim Song said, "My husband is also my original brother (Kang), who I loved." "I thought it was all over, but I thought it was all right. I'm not ready yet," Confessions said.

"I do not know Pained who is stabbed and pressed by the bed fixed clothespin, and I have four pressure ulcers on my hips, so I apply Moy Yat medicine. My heart's nerves toward my husband are paralyzed like my husband's numb nerves."

"I'm so much, that's why I get tears," he added.

Meanwhile, Kang Won-rae was driving a motorcycle in 2000 and collided with an illegal U-turn vehicle and was diagnosed with paraplegic.

He then married Kim Song in 2003, and these couple have a son.

I saw a man in a wheelchair, and when I was singing, I stopped and my gaze went to the person in the wheelchair

Oh, my husband, my brother, who I loved,

I thought it was over, but I thought it was all right, but I was deceived.

The wheelchair is unfamiliar, not ready yet.

I did not know Pained was being stabbed and pressed by the bed-fixing clothespin, and I had four pressure ulcers on my hips, so I applied Moy Yat medicine, and my nerves toward my husband became paralyzed like my husband's numb sensory nerves. as if it were not my job

My husband knows how scary the pressure ulcer is, so he urgently tells me that he should disinfect and apply medicine several times a day, and the fear that can not be done is revealed with his face.

I'm so tired, so I tear up. I'm just sighing in the gym parking lot

I'm sorry that I've been dulled to check and apply disinfectants and medicines several times.

How can I get to tears? Elbetanya! But I'll go exercise!

Photo: Kim Song Instagram