Ji Yeon Kim "Child refuses to test Corona, slapped her cheek" Shock Scene Fade to Black

Actor Ji Yeon Kim, 44, went to Corona 19 for a test and confessed to the shocking scene of Fade to Black.Ji Yeon Kim said on the 13th that he went to the Corona 19 test through Instagram and released a photo. I really do not want to come now and it will be recognized at the local hospital from tomorrow. Today is the last test, but I was very grateful because there is a hospital that inspects late on weekdays on weekends.I felt it for a few days, but I am very respectful of how hard it is to see that all the medical staff are always there.Especially Ji Yeon Kim said, And another one! There are many people who come with children... Lets not cry because they are afraid of children and run away.A few days ago, my child refused to check, so my dad hit my five-year-old sons cheek hard, he said. I think you should have a little time to wait for each other and give consideration.

Actor Ji Yeon Kim, 44, went to Corona 19 for a test and confessed to the shocking scene of Fade to Black.

Ji Yeon Kim said on the 13th that he went to the Corona 19 test through Instagram and released a photo. "I really do not want to come now and it will be recognized at the local hospital from tomorrow. Today is the last test, but I was very grateful because there is a hospital that inspects late on weekdays on weekends."

"I felt it for a few days, but I am very respectful of how hard it is to see that all the medical staff are always there.

Especially Ji Yeon Kim said, "And another one! There are many people who come with children... Let's not cry because they are afraid of children and run away. A few days ago, my child refused to check, so my dad hit my five-year-old son's cheek hard, "he said." I think you should have a little time to wait for each other and give consideration. "