Kim Chang-wan "My Boat Gala Rizzatto's Child" Stories of Lee Seung-yoon Becoming Mom (Endless)

Kim Chang-wan praised Lee Seung-yoons stage as a mother.In KBS 2TV Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend, which was broadcast on March 19th, Lee Seung-yoons stage was released in the last order of Kim Chang-wan.Lee Seung-yoon expressed his respect, saying, Kim Chang-wans music will not be influenced by singer-songwriters who listen to guitar.Lee Seung-yoon said, I had time to go to Kim Chang-wans radio and constantly text me and drink together.I couldnt say I wasnt going out just after I had been drinking, he said, and he wont text me after he says yes.Youve been planning it carefully for a long time, he said, shaking his head.Lee Seung-yoon said, I am a person who came to leave a wonderful video, so I do not have a great desire to win.Lee Seung-yoon, who selected Your Meaning, which Iyu also remade, said, I was caught in a trap that I made myself that I would arrange an extraordinary arrangement if I did a cover song.This time, I said that I would sing lightly, but when I was singing, I liked the song, so the idea came out. I want to win and put this song on my album. Kim Chang-wan, who saw the stage, said, I had a very mysterious experience today. I have a child and I have been living as a father.Im going to be a mother, he said, and it was like a child singing my boat in Gala Rizzatto, when he was singing Your Meaning.Mom, she replied.
Kim Chang-wan praised Lee Seung-yoons stage as a mother.In KBS 2TV Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend, which was broadcast on March 19th, Lee Seung-yoons stage was released in the last order of Kim Chang-wan.Lee Seung-yoon expressed his respect, saying, Kim Chang-wans music will not be influenced by singer-songwriters who listen to guitar.Lee Seung-yoon said, I had time to go to Kim Chang-wans radio and constantly text me and drink together.I couldnt say I wasnt going out just after I had been drinking, he said, and he wont text me after he says yes.Youve been planning it carefully for a long time, he said, shaking his head.Lee Seung-yoon said, I am a person who came to leave a wonderful video, so I do not have a great desire to win.Lee Seung-yoon, who selected Your Meaning, which Iyu also remade, said, I was caught in a trap that I made myself that I would arrange an extraordinary arrangement if I did a cover song.This time, I said that I would sing lightly, but when I was singing, I liked the song, so the idea came out. I want to win and put this song on my album. Kim Chang-wan, who saw the stage, said, I had a very mysterious experience today. I have a child and I have been living as a father.Im going to be a mother, he said, and it was like a child singing my boat in Gala Rizzatto, when he was singing Your Meaning.Mom, she replied.

Kim Chang-wan praised Lee Seung-yoon's stage as a mother.

In KBS 2TV 'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend', which was broadcast on March 19th, Lee Seung-yoon's stage was released in the last order of Kim Chang-wan.

Lee Seung-yoon expressed his respect, saying, "Kim Chang-wan's music will not be influenced by singer-songwriters who listen to guitar."

Lee Seung-yoon said, "I had time to go to Kim Chang-wan's radio and constantly text me and drink together. “I couldn’t say I wasn’t going out just after I had been drinking,” he said, “and he won’t text me after he says yes. “You’ve been planning it carefully for a long time,” he said, shaking his head.

Lee Seung-yoon said, "I am a person who came to leave a wonderful video, so I do not have a great desire to win." Lee Seung-yoon, who selected Your Meaning, which Iyu also remade, said, "I was caught in a trap that I made myself that I would arrange an extraordinary arrangement if I did a cover song. This time, I said that I would sing lightly, but when I was singing, I liked the song, so the idea came out. " I want to win and put this song on my album. "

Kim Chang-wan, who saw the stage, said, "I had a very mysterious experience today. I have a child and I have been living as a father. “I’m going to be a mother,” he said, “and it was like a child singing my boat in Gala Rizzatto, when he was singing “Your Meaning.” “Mom,” she replied.