It's not a sin to be honest!..."The Complex was handsome" ('My Little Old Boy')

In SBS My Little Old Boy, Park Hae-joon, a national sinner and believe and see actor who left a famous ambassador of the drama It is not a sin to fall in love, captures the room with candid charm.On the 13th broadcast, Park Hae-joon, an entertainer beginner, showed a surprise personal period for everyone and focused on the Bengers attention.He was impressed by his whistle in a new way of history, saying, He is really special.In addition, Park Hae-joon shook the recording scene with his frankness and frankness.Park Hae-joon, who was 13 years old in marriage, stammered with embarrassment when asked, Is it still exciting for your wife?Then, when asked, Will you marriage with your wife even if you are born again?, I said bravely, I will not be born again!MCs said, I can not shield you. I have never seen such an honest person living in life.Park Hae-joon, who had a crush on his wife during college, also told her about her story of not dating, and earned the title of Bad Man. In the past, The Complex (?It was a rumor that it made MC Seo Jang-hoon a big deal.Park Hae-joon, the owner of the castle, who is forced to fall in, can be seen on SBS My Little Old Boy at 9:05 pm on Sunday 13th.SBS offer

In SBS 'My Little Old Boy', Park Hae-joon, a 'national sinner' and 'believe and see actor' who left a famous ambassador of the drama 'It is not a sin to fall in love', captures the room with candid charm.

On the 13th broadcast, Park Hae-joon, an entertainer beginner, showed a surprise personal period for everyone and focused on the Bengers' attention. He was impressed by his whistle in a new way of history, saying, "He is really special."

In addition, Park Hae-joon shook the recording scene with his frankness and frankness. Park Hae-joon, who was 13 years old in marriage, stammered with embarrassment when asked, 'Is it still exciting for your wife?' Then, when asked, 'Will you marriage with your wife even if you are born again?', I said bravely, 'I will not be born again!' MCs said, "I can not shield you." "I have never seen such an honest person living in life."

Park Hae-joon, who had a crush on his wife during college, also told her about her story of not dating, and earned the title of "Bad Man." In the past, "The Complex (? It was a rumor that it made MC Seo Jang-hoon a big deal.

Park Hae-joon, the owner of the castle, who is forced to fall in, can be seen on SBS 'My Little Old Boy' at 9:05 pm on Sunday 13th.

SBS offer