"It's not my kid"...' Gentleman and young lady' Ji Hyun Woo, Memory recovered and drove Park Ha-na away

Gentleman and young lady Ji Hyun Woo is angry to learn of Park Ha-na lieIn the 47th KBS 2TV weekend drama Gentleman and Young Lady broadcast on the 12th, Lee Young-guk (Ji Hyo) was shown questioning Park Ha-na.On this day, Lee Young-guk regained Memory and said, Who is the child in that stomach? Ramaiya Vastavaiya. That child in your stomach is not my child.Why would the child tell me my Ramaiya Vastavaiya, with your mouth?Lee Yeong-guk said, We didnt do anything. Nothing happened. I never thought of jogging as your girl. How could you do this? Youre gonna call me baby?I do not lie anymore. I am back to Memory. So Josa said, Im not your child. Im wrong. Im guilty of dying. Lee said, How do you do this? Why?Have I ever given you this? Have I ever done anything wrong to you? Did you do this to get revenge on me?Tell me, he said.I liked him so much that I wanted to be with him, Lee said. Is that why? What is it? Its a crazy woman?Josara confessed, I just wanted to be next to you, so I did it. Lee Young-guk shouted to Kim (Kim Ga-yeon) to get Josara out of the house.Photo = KBS Broadcasting Screen

'Gentleman and young lady' Ji Hyun Woo is angry to learn of Park Ha-na lie

In the 47th KBS 2TV weekend drama "Gentleman and young lady" broadcast on the 12th, Lee Young-guk (Ji Hyo) was shown questioning Park Ha-na.

On this day, Lee Young-guk regained Memory and said, "Who is the child in that stomach? Ramaiya Vastavaiya. That child in your stomach is not my child. Why would the child tell me my Ramaiya Vastavaiya, with your mouth?"

Lee Yeong-guk said, We didn't do anything. Nothing happened. I never thought of jogging as your girl. How could you do this? You're gonna call me baby? I do not lie anymore. I am back to Memory. "

So Josa said, "I'm not your child. I'm wrong. I'm guilty of dying." Lee said, "How do you do this? Why? Have I ever given you this? Have I ever done anything wrong to you? Did you do this to get revenge on me? Tell me," he said.

"I liked him so much that I wanted to be with him," Lee said. "Is that why? What is it? It's a crazy woman?"

Josara confessed, "I just wanted to be next to you, so I did it." Lee Young-guk shouted to Kim (Kim Ga-yeon) to get Josara out of the house.

Photo = KBS Broadcasting Screen